Moving

We kept starring at each other and I could never get tired of looking in those gorgeous hazel eyes.They just got me hypnotized and it's like I fell in love with them.

Suddenly he broke our eye contact and whispered something.The puma came toward us.I took a step back.She came closer as she turned in her human form and he whispered something,so she could only hear.

After that he glanced at me and ran in the woods again.The girl looked at me and smirked.I couldn't quite see her face,but her eyes were sparkling.

“He said he gives you one day.Tomorrow I and one of his brothers will come to pick you up.“ she spoke loudly as she stopped the fire.She ran after the king,leaving me confused.

Should I go with him? Well he's my soulmate.It's either him or live the rest of my life alone.

I sighed.I really hate this situation.I guess I have to start packing or not.You know what?!I won't go with him!I‘ll live the rest of my life alone if I have to.

“You have to go with him.You can't live the rest of your life alone!“my father told me.I was shocked,really shocked.They want me to go with their enemy?!What's wrong with them?!

If it was my mom,I would talk back.I don't want to!But I can't do that with my dad.He can kick me out if he wants and I don't want my parents to hate me when I'm leaving.

I started packing.The worst day ever!Ugh!I hate him!Maybe with some kinda luck,he will be to busy to spend time with me.

Soon,I went to sleep.Or I wanted to,but I just kept thinking about him and his dreamy eyes,then the girl,the puma and her big black eyes.She had the same spark as his,but again.I couldn't quite see their faces.They were wearing some hoodies on their heads.I'm wondering how he really looks like.

Then I remembered something.The ring.I still have it there,on my finger,where Ross slid it.I really thought he was my soulmate,but I guess faith hates me,so I'm stuck with fireboy.Ugh!I'm wondering what happened to Ross...

Ross‘ P.O.V.

I kept walking trough my garden.This can't be happening right now! But it just did and I just had to do something about it.I couldn't let her go again.Maybe this was my only chance.

“So wittle Lossy has a clush?How cute!“my sister teased.She just loves annoying me.Ugh.

“What do you want now Ronnie (I used my name because it starts with R)?“I said,not on the mood of talking,obviously.

“Do you know where Ryry is?We gotta get ready and he always oversleeps.It's annoying!“she whined.

“Like you?“I joked.She sent me a glare and I chuckled.

“Whatever.“she scoffed.I pulled her in a hug,but she took a step back.

“Nope.I'm mad at you“she crossed her arms.She can be a really good actress one day.

“Oh really?“I rolled my eyes.

“Nope,but if you do that with her,you'll live the rest of your life alone“she laughed and walked away.

Sometimes I can't stand this girl.Mostly when she's right.Like now. Ugh!

Laura‘s P.O.V.

Today‘s the day.I took one huge breathe and made my way toward the door.I already shared my farewell with the others.I for sure know I‘ll miss them really much.

Soon I heard someone knocking on the door.It was a tall guy with dirty blonde hair.He had sunglasses and was all dressed in orange.

“Hello!You must be Laura.I am Ryland and I'm here to pick ya up.“ the boy spoke and gave me a warm smile,wich I returned.

He garbbed my stuffs and waited outside the village.Soon,the puma came again.She turned into a girl and Ryland glared at her.

“Well isn't nice when you wake up early Ryry?“the girl smirked.“Hi Laura.Are you ready to see your new home?“she asked.I nodded.I wasn't ready,but that wouldn't have changed nothing.

Soon she opened a portal.I'm not surprised.I always knew the fire kingdom was in another dimension. That's why no one never went in there.Just the ‘puma‘-I still don't know her name,so I‘ll call her puma- can open the portal.Not even the king has this huge power.

“You can go home now Ryland.I have to discuss some things with Laura before the king comes back.Tell Riker that he can't come here anymore.He has to stay with Nina.Now he's not allowed to come here, instead of when the king wants him.Understood?“she spoke.Her voice changed.She was very playfully and childish before,now she seems more mature than I am.

Ryland nodded his head,smiled at me and leaved to find that ‘Riker‘ guy.I'm wondering who he really is...

She ‘grabbed‘-well more like make them fly-my stuffs and we were suddenly in front of a huge mansion .

“Ok Laura.Look.There are some things you should know.First.You live here just with him. Second.This is a really wierd dimension,so you dress up with your princess dresses.Ross would probably wear some jeans or shirts.I can't explain why things are like this here.It's about a curse.Don't ask.The point is that here we are in other year.Two worlds collided and it created a new time,but you pretend you're in yours and don't ask questions.Third.You don't have to cook and stuffs.Forth. The king is really annoying in my opinion and he gets annoyed really easy,so try to stay out of his business.He will talk when he feels like talking.Trust me,I went trough this.Fifth.When he's acting like a jerk,shut up and call me so I can smack his face.He won't fight against me but I'm not sure about you.Ok?“she finished.I nodded in response.

“Umm...why do you two wear this hoodies?Ryland doesn't.“I asked.I was kinda curious.

“Well no one has to know how we look like.It's better this way,but he would probably take it off when he gets home,so you can notice his features.“she teased.

“You are such a teaser!“I exclaimed with a giggle.

“You'll get used to it.Try to be in my brothers places.I always teased them.“she laughed and took off her hoodie to reaveal a really long beach blonde hair.She was pretty tanned,but not to much and had a smirk on her face.She kinda reminded me of Ross...sigh.

He‘ll come back tonight and he will want to talk...probably.If he doesn't,don't talk.He will give you your space and everything you need.Oh and alert!He might cuss.He always does that,so don't be surprised.Oh and he's a jerk and an asshole,but don't tell him that.I did it.It didn't turn out well“she breathed a laugh.She waved goodbye,gave me a small smile and left me here,all alone.

I walked upstairs to find the room with my clothes.After what seemed like ages,I found a yellow room with a huge bed and my stuffs in their places.My clothes in the drawer etc..

I guess I‘ll share this room with him. -I still don't know his name-Because I saw his stuffs in the room too.I guessed.I mean this are obviously a guy‘s stuffs and I'm pretty sure he won't let me share the room with another guy.

I got downstairs and plopped on the couch.I was so bored!After 5 hours of eating ice cream and playing piano-a huge one I may add-,the door finally cracked open.Then he came in.I guess he didn't notice me yet.He dropped his hoodie off and my eyes went widen.I really starred at his features.Puma can read the future or something?He had beach blonde hair and was pretty attractive.He looked a lot like puma thought.They are for sure related.

Q: Since when do you ship Raura? And how did it happen? (I ship ‘em since 2009 when I heard about R5.I was a fan of Laura Marano already.-I saw her starring in some movies-I!told my friends about R5 and showed them a picture with my favorite band.They all thought Ross was cute ^·^ and they asked me who is the perfect girl for him in my opinion.Then I thought about girls his age and I remembered of Laura.And I thought since they were totally opposites and “opposites attract“,they will be a cute couple,but I called them Rossaura then.Don't judge!I was really young then XD)