His brother

Hazel eyes...I remember him having hazel eyes.He opened his mouth to say something,but no words came out.

I wanted to say something,but what? Suddenly I saw a flame in his eyes.Ross could do that too.Just to please me.I love that flame.It makes his eyes sparkle.

He cleared his throat and put his hoodie back on.

“Ahem!My brother will show you around.Now if you excuse me,I have to go.“he broke the silence.

Suddenly another guy came in.He was brunette also.Hi hair was a little bit long and he looked a little like him.I guess he is his brother.He looks sooo familiar,but I just can't put my finger on it.

“Hey.You have to be Laura.Nice to meet you.My name is Rocky.“he smiled at me and stuck out his hand for me.I shook it and smiled back.He seemed pretty nice.

“Yeah.That's me.How did you know?“I asked a little bit curious.

“Ronnie told me.“he answered.

“Ronnie?“who is Ronnie?

“Oh so the brat didn't introduce herself.“Rocky chuckled,while I gave him a puzzled look.

“Ronnie is that girl that can turn in a puma.“he explained.Ohhh!I like puma better.

“Oh well that makes sense.So you're going to show me around?“I asked,grabbing my purse.

“Yeah.And you better don't get to excited princess because this place is just simply boring.“he said with no emotion playing on his face.

“Then why do you have to show me around?“I questioned.I really don't see the point.

“Because the king wants me to.“ he answered.

“Why?“

“Who knows why he does anything. I just know that my brother does things for a reason.So let's get over with this.Maybe you'll want to take a walk sometimes.The king comes home rarely and I don't think that will change because of you.“Rocky pointed out.I sighed,shrugged and followed him outside.

“So this is basically the village.I suggest you to stay away from the peoples.They are purely fire and you could get burned“Rocky warned.I nodded my head slowly and looked around.Everyone looked so happy.

“Listen Laura.I need to go.I have some unfinished business.It was nice meeting you.“he yelled,running away.I nodded slowly,but then remembered something.

“Rocky!Wait!I don't remember the way back!“I shouted,but with no use.He was already gone.I sighed and took a look around.Maybe I see something familiar.Right then I spotted a single uhh...I don't know how to call it...let's say people. I will call them peoples.

Anyways.He was the only one sad here.He had beach blonde hair and looked a few yaers older than me.He was sitting on a rock with a frown on his face.He looked like he was thinking about something very important.

“Hey there.Are you ok?“I asked the guy.

“Actually no.Are you new here?“ he asked.

“Yes.How did you know?“I questioned.I'm a very curious person. Hehe!

“Well basically because you had no idea who am I...“he answered.

“So?You are an important person around here?“I asked.I'm full of questions today.I even surprise myself.

“Ehh...you can say that...you should go now.“he said.

“Why?“I again asked.

“Because-“he got cut off.

“Princess I suggest you to leave. Stay away from Ross.“she warned.The puma.She looked dead serious.For the first time I could see the flames in her eyes,but they didn't show love.No,it was far away from love.They showed fear and hate.

“Why?Is there something going on between you?“I teased.She kept the same look on her face.

“Laura,he's...“she got cut off too.

My brother.“I turned around to see him.

“Puma,take her home.“he said.

“I'm not your servant,brother.Take care of your business because I have to talk with Riker.“she said.

“Puma!I swear I-“

“My name is Ronnie!Just friends can give me nicknames.You are the fire.You stay away from me.Come on Ross.I think I can help you.“the girl said and helped her brother up.

“Take care Laura.He's bad news.“ she said.He gave her a glare.She just growled and walked away.

“Let's go.“he demanded,not looking at me.

“But I-“

“I said let's go!“he raised his voice.I just kept quiet.I have to stay away from him,but I want to know a little bit more about his brother.

“Listen here.We are not together or getting married or other stuffs you probably imagined.You're not here for me.I honestly don't know your future.This is the first time we meet. I know who's my soulmate and that's not you.“he spoke finally looking at me.

“Then what am I doing here?“I asked.

“Just go inside.And don't put any other questions.“I'm actually relived that he's not the one.He was good looking,but not my type.But when I starred in those beautiful hazel eyes... those weren't his.They mesmerized me.I want to stare in them again.That dude Ross had the same pair of beautiful eyes. Wait! Ross! He's his brother?