My Ross

I rushed in my room and grabbed the most beautiful yellow dress,with my favorite orange heels and jacket and ran out. It was almost 10.

I got on that hill and suddenly I was in the middle of a ball of fire. I started pacing. I'm still a human. I can get burned easily. I'm not like the peoples out here.I started breathing heavily. Right when I closed my eyes,I felt something warm on my cold cheek.

I opened my eyes and saw Ross starring down at me. He looked in my eyes deeply. How many times did I mention that I love when he does that? He then moved closer to me and placed his arms on my waist.

I was confused and shocked for a while,but then I hugged him. He pulled me closer and just then I realised how tall he is,compared with me of course.

"Hi."he said with a small smile,finally pulling apart.

"Hey." I said shyly. Wait. Why am I shy?

"You know we are are forbidden to see each other, right?"he smirked.

"Mhm...." I blushed.

"Well I wanted to ask you something."he said, with one hand still on my waist and with the other holding my small hand.

"Yes?" I said,trying to make him ask already. I'm curious.

"There is a kind of party in the palace and I was wondering if you would want to be my date."he said,pulling out a beautiful rose made from fire.

"Woah! I'd ,I'd love to." I smiled,but I was freaking out inside."But wouldn't it hurt me?" I said,pointing at the rose.

"No. Just take it."he said and I did so. He looked shocked and happy in the same time. Hmmm I wonder why? I just took the rose from his hand and this is so beautiful!

"Meet me at midnight in the village."he said and with that,he disappeared with the fire. It was just me smiling big. I then hurried home to get ready for the party.

I showered and chose a really beautiful long orange dress because I saw that here everyone wears orange. Besides Ross. He would wear yellow too. The dress was fluffy and with sparkle diamonds on the waist. It was also strapless and with shades of blue and yellow, which made it look like it was burning.

I put on a pair of huge high heels because I wanted to reach Ross' height. As I mentioned before,he is really tall. Then I just curled my hair and put on light make up. And I remembered about my crown. I put it on too. I am a princess after all. Maybe not in this world,but I am.

"Laura ! I forgot to tell you that- Oh! I see you found out... Awesome! Let's go!"puma bursted in,grabbed my hand and brought me to God knows where.

"Here's the party?" I asked.

"Yes. I have to go help my brother. Enjoy yourself."she smiled at me and ran off.

I wandered around,looking for that mop of a blonde hair. I just looked,and looked and looked. There was no one.I almost gave up,when I saw a handsome man,wearing a black tux. I smiled in his direction and walked up to him.

"Hey beautiful."he said with a wink. I smiled. Through the whole night we danced and laughed and had fun. Then out of a sudden, he spoke.

"Let's run together."

"W-what?" I said in shock. I wasn't expecting that.

"We are forbidden. Let's run." I almost said yes,when.

"Stop!" I hear Puma yelling in our direction. She was literally burning.

"Guards! Get him!"

"What are you doing!? He's your brother!" I yelled.

"No! He's not Ross!"she came closer to him and grabbed his hand. He then groaned in pain.

"My brother is made from fire! His skin doesn't burn under my touch! He's an intruser !"she shouted,her voice echoing.

"B-but I...why?"is all I managed to say as tears filled my eyes.

"He saw that you are attracted to Ross. And he pretended to be him,just to seduce you,then kill you."she answered ,keeping him in a cage of fire.

"How did you know?" I asked. I though he was my Ross. The one with the beautiful hazel eyes,who seem to turn green in the light.

"My brother ran away when I brought you home. No one really knows where is he. Some said they saw him on a hill talking to someone."she explained,taking me out of the room. I then mentally gasped. The night we met... He-it was him. With the player attitude. He was the mysterious guy...

"Plus...Ross will never wear a tux."she giggled and walked off.

"Take care!"she yelled.

"Well,well,well... Look who got tricked."he smirked.

"You knew..."

"Hah! Oh princess! I would never ever tell a girl I like her."he said coming closer.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I wanna feel you."he said pulling me closer.

"What are you talking about?"I asked.

"I let you go once,not gonna happen twice."he whispered,nibbling my ear.

"I don't get what you mean."I whispered also.

"But you will."and just like that,he was out...

That king,Ross,myRoss. What's going on?! I don't understand what's going on with my own life! I continued starring off into space and moving at the same time.

I soon got in some woods. It was dark,but because of the flames,it was still sparkling,so I could see my way. Strange sounds...everything was so messed up. Not the sight,but my life. I continued walking. I never stopped. Why does Ross like to play with my feelings like that? I feel so weak around him. It's like he can do anything with me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard his voice as he wrapped his arms from behind me.

"I'm looking for answers Ross." I said.

"You won't find them here."he replied.

"Then where will I find them?"

"Follow me."he took my hand and dragged me away. Oh why?! Why is this happening with me!?

InthatpicisLaura Marano. Isn'tshejustgorgeous? 0.0