Just friends?

After a few minutes,I found myself pressed against a tree by Ross. And before I knew it,I was laying on the ground with Ross on top of me. I guess you could tell that our little kiss turned into a huge make out session.

I ran my hand through his blonde locks that I love so much and I remembered about my diary. Who knew that I will meet Ross again after everything that happened? I thought he was married already. Maybe even having kids,but no. He's here with me and I dare to say that this is everything I ever wanted since my father forbiddened me to see him.

"Don't do that"he whispered against my lips,which sent me chills down my spine. Gosh! This boy has such an effect on me!

But as any good thing in life, this had to finish as well. We heard a crack and pulled away, blushing. He looked cute when he was blushing. Awkward silence filled the air and I decided that I had to say something.

"Look. I wanted-"

"No. It's okay Ross. That uhm... That never happened." I cut him off,immediately regretting it,but I don't want to walk around with a broken heart.

"Okay..."he gulped and looked down. He actually looked really sad.

"So...."

"So?"

"I'm sorry. I just hate this awkward tension between us. I hope we still can be friends. You mean a lot to me." I said shyly.

"Nice to know that you feel that way princess." he blushed and grabbed my hand in his. It was weird because my hand was so small compared to his. But it felt...nice. Around Ross,I always felt protected.

"Now tell me why are you here."he asked as we sat crisscross on the ground.

"I wanted to see you." I blushed.

"And why is that?"he smirked

"Ugh! Don't flatter yourself,Shor." I rolled my eyes.

"Too late. I'm already flattered."he kept that smirk on his face.

"Ugh! You're making this so awkward!" I complained.

"Awkward for who? I don't feel awkward."he chuckled.

"But I do!" I groaned.

"Now that's your problem shortstack."he laughed.

"How are we even friends?" I asked,teasingly.

"You just said it yourself. I'm important to you."

"Well yeah. I guess you are." I sighed and looked at him deeply in the eyes.

"Aw! Look who's blushing!" I teased.

"I am not!"he covered his face.

"Uhu. Tell that to your bright pink cheeks." I laughed.

Then he grabbed my other hand and pecked my cheek. Ugh! Why would he do that!? I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as well. It was weird because he didn't let go just yet and when he did,he looked at me with a smirk.

" Aw! Look who's blushing!"he mocked me.

"What was that for?" I giggled.

"It's called payback,princess."he actually smiled this time. I love his smile. He should do that more often.And he just starred at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Because you're beautiful."he whispered.

"Ross!" I whined. I like him,so can he just stop playing with my feelings? I don't like to get my hopes up.

He laughed at me and probably at my red face and caressed my palm with his thumb until he came across my ring. It was the ring he gave me when we were younger,but of course he wouldn't remember that. It's been a long while since I was his bride. I giggled at the memory. I guess even then I knew I was in love with Ross.

He took a look at my ring and then his eyes went widen. He pulled my hand closer to his face and looked better at it.

"Who gave you this?"he asked, pointing to my ring in utter shock.

"Uhm... My friend. He gave me this when we got 'married' at the age of five." I giggled. I still remember everything. He looked so cute in a tux! But throughout the years,he turned hotter. I have to admit that. But in my eyes,Ross will always be a cutie. No matter what. He needs to cut his hair thou.

"Laura?"he called,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"What happened to the boy?" Now why would he ask this? I can't just tell him. It's you idiot! I missed you so freaking much ,so just kiss me! Because a princess wouldn't do that.

"I don't know. I was forbidden to see him after that." I frowned.

"Come here."he said. "Closer." I scooted over. "Closer."

"Ross if I keep coming closer,I will-" I got cut off by his hand cupping my face."What are you-?"

"Shh! You have no idea for how long I've been waiting to do this." And just like that, he crashed his lips on mine. And of course I couldn't resist the urge of kissing back. Ugh! Here we go again!

That picture over there is with my arm. Awesome,isn't it?