A spell

I was sleeping peacefully,when I felt a hand in my hair and another one stroking my cheek.

"Princess...wake up."I felt his hot breath on my face,wich made me shiver and snuggle up more into his chest.

"Laur...it's almost 6 am.You should head back."he said,squeezing me a little tighter.

"But I don't want to go back."I said,turning a bit around so I could face him.Now our faces were inches apart.

"But you will get in trouble..."he spoke softly.

"I just don't know why I'm here." honestly,I felt like in some kind of trance.He has really beautiful eyes. It helps you to stare in them when you're streesed out.You will just cool down suddenly.It's awesome.

"Can I -?"he trailed off.

"Can you what?"I giggled.

"Never mind."he smirked and helped me up.

"Come on! Tell me."I said.

"Nope.Now go home and meet me here today at 10 pm"he winked and walked off.

I laughed to myself and ran back home,waiting and trying to spend my time somehow.

"Hey puma!"I yelled.

"Ugh what do you want now?"she said with an attitude.

"Well look who's grumpy today."I said,trying to stay chill.

"Laura,I don't have time for games. I need to do something really important."she replied.

"What's so important?"I asked.

"Someone made a spell....I don't know who or why,but it affects my land and my flames and I won't let that happen."she said,boiling with anger.Literally.She turned in fire

"What kind of spell?"I asked.

"I don't know.That's why I need to figure it out."she answered.

"And how do you know that someone used a spell?"

"Laura.This world is not like human's world.This place is cursed and every little change can destroy my work.I keep giving all my power to this place so I can keep it in balance.It's a vary fragile land and I won't let anyone ruin what I did!"she yelled in anger.

"Woah! Cool down!"I said.

"I can't.You can't fight against flames with flames,you will just make a bigger fire."she said.

"Ok then.You need water."I walked towards the kitchen.

"Are you crazy?! Never give a flame water! It's like vampires with Holly Water! Puff! And we dessapear!" she gestured with her hands.

"Ok.So whater os bad.I still have so much to learn!"I said...

"Well we have a huge library.Go read some books."she smiled at me and ran out.

Yay! Let's read!

      ¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

Reading is so cool! I didn't even realise that is 9 pm already...Wait! 9 pm?!I have to get ready with my date with Ross!I mean meeting!Yeah,meeting.That's what I meant.Yeah... Hehe!

.

.

.

Akward...