My saviour

I felt a huge pain. I couldn't move.Everything was cold and just black.I couldn't see anything or hear anythng.what happened with Ross?He was about to show me something...What the hack happened?!I started screaming and I think I was tearig too.

"Wake up!"someone screamed.

I slowly opened my eyelids to find myself in a huge room. It was pretrty dark and I was tied on a chair.Ok what the hack is going on?! Am I in another dimension or some kinda cliché action movie with superman?!

"I got you a person ,well kinda who will keep you company."the man smirked and threw something or someone I should say in the room.

"UGH!How can someone be so stupid?"she sounded frustrated and angry.

"Puma?!What are you doing here?!"I said,in some kind of shock because I honestly had absolutely no idea what the hack was going on.

"Uhmm I don't know. Just chillin'y'know?I'm on a vacantion because I find i relaxing to be tied in a dark room when I know that someone cursd my lands and is out of my brother,wanting to kill him."she gave me a sarcastic smile and then went back to her poker face.

"Woah!Someone is out for one of your brothers?!"I shouted.

"And why do I feel like that's the only thing you heard?"she sighed.

"Wich one?"I said.

"Stop shouting or else it will be the last sound that will come out of your mouth.I swear!"she yelled at me.

"I'm sorry.I'm just..."I don't even know.

"Worried that I'm gonna say Ross?"she completed.I blushed a bit and then nodded in response.

"Then you should calm down because I was about to say Riker."she said.I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But I mixed them up.I have 4 big brothers,okay?>!Don't judge me."she added.

"Wait!You mean that they are actually..."I trailed off.

"Looking out for Ross?"she said more in a questioning tone."Yes.That's exactly what I mean."

I then started to breath heavily.No!They can't hurt my Ross!He's ,he's mine!

"But what happened?"I asked.

"You tell me."I was coming to visit you to tell you that in two days we have a party and you weren't in the house.Then BAM! I wake up here."she said.

"Wait!The party is in two days?"I asked.She nodded.I then looked at my outfit.I was preparing to meet Ross at 10 pm on the hill!So everything was just a dream.That actually never happened.He never gave me that rose,but I really got kidnapped in real life.I prefer my dream if you don't mind.It was better.I at least got to walk with  my Ross.

"Why don't you just burn the ropes?"I askeed.

"Because I'm in a room with a low scale of oxigen genious!If I make a fire,then it will either consume the oxygen we already have,either it won't even start."she said with some kind of attitude. Well she's a princess after all.I should've expected her to be a snobby brat. She's not that bad thought.I'd want a sister like her.

"But aren't you like the princess of fire?"I questioned.

"I don't think we're even in the fire dimension anymore"she said,closing her eyes.

"Don't tell me you're about to go to slee!"I complained.What?!That's not the right moment to go to sleep. You might never wake up after it!

"Yeah! Because I just love sleeping when I know I might die! I have a question for you dude."she said sarcastically again.I think she loves sarcasm...

"I am a girl.I am a dudette."I corrected.Psh! No,I'm not acting like a know-it-all.Whaaaat?

"I call everyone dude and you will not be an exception because I...well...don't like you.Now moving on the question...Do you think I'm stupid?!"she gave me a look.

"Well I uh..you see?Ï shuttered.

"I would smack you so hard right now if I could..."she glared at me. Well I would so hide righ now if I could...Maybe she's smarter than I thought.

She closed her eyes again and I saw her facial expressions changing from calm to in pain.

"Ah!"she shouted in pain.

"What?What happened?"I  asked.

"We're still on the fire lands,but we're under water."she said.

"Oh thank God!Ï breathed.

"Thank God!?We're screwed!"she said.

"What?"

"And you say that am stupid."she rolled her eyes,while I copyed her actions.

"Well I'm sorry that I didn't live my whle life in here and I didn't lern all about yu the flame and fire peoples."

"We prefer creatures and it's not about traditions.It's about logic.DUH!"

"There's no logic in anything that's heppening here!"

"We are all made of fire and we are in the water.Do you know what happens with the fire when it comes in contact with the water?!"she talked.

"Oh..."I said as I realised that it was logic actually...

"No one will ever touch the waters and they will never find us.."she said."We will die here...and I will never find the one who cursed my land and help my peoples and I will never find the king...that stupid brat...Oh!I will-"

"I'd think twice fore I'd say it Ron.The walls have ears too and the king is not the most kind person ever."the blonde boy that I like so much smirked and came towards us.

"Ross!How did you find us?"I said happily.

"Us who?"he uestioned.

"Puma and...Puma? Where did she go?"I asked.

"What are you talking about?She was never here..."he raised his eyebrow and burned the ropes.

"I'm starting to get more confused about this thing each day..."I said.

"Maybe you imagined her or maybe she used those kinda telepaty things..."he said.

"What?"

"She's the princess.She can do anything she wants.In fact,she called me here. I was waiting for you at the hill and went to look for you at the castle,when she told me that you disappeared and I went to look for you.

"And how did you know where to search?"

"That's a bit embrassing.I'd rather to keep it for myslef."he blushed and helped me up.

"This world is so wierd."I said,taking a look around. It was creepy.

"Meh!You'll get used to it."he shrugged. He then picked me up bridel style.

"What- what are you doing?"I asked him,blushing too.

Üh!We're under the water!"he said.

"Oh.Yeah.Hehe.Sorry..."I giggled awkwardly.

"Close your eyes."he demanded. I did so and in a matter of seconds,he dropped me on my bed.

"I wanted to thank you RossYou basically just saved my life."I jumped in his arms.

"No problem.Whenever,you need help,just know that that Ross guy is out there."ghe laughed,winked at me and walked away.

I sighed.I have no idea what's going on.It's my own life,yet i have no clue what happened.I'm just wondering if I ..you know feel somethin for Ross...I mean it was all just a dream...I am just...so confused. All I know is that he's my saviour...