10: his best friend

yein

"Let's go for one more round!" I jumped.

We went for a ride on the roller coaster and it was expectedly fun. I mean only for me and Kook. We were shouting in fun and glee while they all screamed in fright.

"Nah, we pass, I can't bear riding on that anymore," Mijoo weakly said, looking like she wanted to puke.

"Let's rest for a minute," Hoseok uttered and guided Mijoo towards the bench.

I gazed at the others, but they just avoided my looks and followed Mijoo and Hoseok.

"Let's go?" Kook invited.

"Let's get it!" and we hopped on the ride.

We share similar likes and dislikes, almost everything about us is really the same. It's like I am his girl version and he is my boy version. We are one.

In an hour, we have tried all the rides while they just eat and eat at the food stalls. We have planned to stay 'till midnight because we heard that there will be a fireworks display later on so we decided to hangout in this weekend.

3 days left before second semester comes and we are trying to consume our time to the fullest.

The Semester End Party went well. It was a retro-themed party. It was memorable and amazing, we all dressed accordingly to the theme.

After the exciting but exhausting rides, we finally decided to rest. While walking our way towards where the others are staying, we decided to drop by for some snacks and drinks.

I was on the line to order our drinks while Kook is for our snacks.

"Blue Lemonade for two," said the girl in front of me. I am not that type of person who listens to anyone's voice but her voice caught me.

It was feminine and soft.

"Thank you," she said after handing the bill. Getting the drinks on both of her hands, she speedily turned around, accidentally pouring the drinks on my clothes.

Her eyes widened in worry and instantly bowed to apologize. She began panicking when she saw the stain on my shirt.

"I'm sorry, oh my God!" She consistently uttered.

Aaaaah. She looks so angelic. You know that feeling when you don't know but you cannot just get mad to a person. That's what I am feeling right now.

"It's okay," I reassured her and began wiping up my shirt with a tissue.

"I'm really sorry," she warily said.

"What happened?" Kook suddenly showed up.

"I accidentally poured my drink on her," answered the girl apologetically. "I'm really really sorry," she again apologized.

"It's fine, don't worry," I said for the nth time.

"Eunbi, let's go. They are already waiting for us!"

"Ah.. what to do..," I heard her murmured. "I'm so sorry, I don't know how to repay you. My friends are already calling me."

"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry that much. You must go to your friends now," I said.

And she finally walked away.

The people around us looked at me meaningfully.. in a negative way (?)

It seemed like they all comprehended that I did say something bad to the girl who had accidentally stained my shirt.

Those judgement looks.