•• chapter 4. Draven ••

"Hello?"

"Hi Chester!" I rolled my eyes as I heard my mother's voice. why does she decide to call and contact me again now? Out of all years of my life now.

"Hey, so.. I'm pretty busy right now.." I started.

"Always busy huh? You're all grown up now.."

"Yeah.. anyways, sorry Gotta go."

"Alright, Bye sweetie! Sleep well tonight."

"Bye, goodnight." I said.. maybe she did just want to try and be a better parent.. but why didn't she decide to do so when I was.. I don't know, 16? I wonder how long she's gonna keep contacting me.

"Was it your mother again?" Asked Mike. I nodded "yeah.. I'm tired can we go to bed?"

"Of course. Let's go."

And so we got ready for bed and laid down in the comfortableness of our bed.

"Goodnight Chaz.. love you."

"Love you too Mikey." I said, Mike was spooning me and our fingers were intertwined.

The next morning we just had that normal ritual of getting the kids ready and in the afternoon we hung out with the guys. Which involved hanging around in the living room with some old movie on tv playing on low volume.

Joe was laying down lazily on one of the armchairs, Rob and Brad was laying on the long part of our 'L' shaped couch. Dave was sitting on the other armchair and Mike and I were under a blanket in the corner of the couch, he was sitting in the corner and I was laying against him.

"Joe, Truth or Dare?" Brad asked out of nowhere.

"Dare.." Joe replied in a lazy tone.

"Run around the street yelling 'Has anyone seen my chicken?'." said Brad as he got up. Joe smiled and he sat up "you got it."

"Yeah and Like, wave your hands around and shit." Said Brad.

Joe nodded and we all went outside as Joe walked to the other side of the street. There were a few people outside, like our new Neighbor, Alissa White-Gluz I think is her name and her husband. She was just doing some Yoga in her yard... she seemed like a calm kind of woman.. hope she won't find us too loud. She has this cool, long blue hair.

She noticed me standing there and Smiled as she got up and waved, I waved back with a smile.

There were also a few other people.. an old married couple, three teens were sitting on a porch, a woman was walking with her dog and her son, two women were jogging. A group of teens were walking down the street, wait, That's Jaime and some friends... I smiled, There are quite some people here.. I knew Jaime would be around the street by now since he said he'd be here around 5 pm.

Joe yelled "I'm ready!"

Mike held his phone up and started filming, Brad went live on the linkin park instagram account.

"Alright, so Joe here, is going to do a Dare that Brad gave him.." said Mike and Brad basically said the same thing.

Joe started running with his arms in the sky "Has anyone seen my chicken?!" He yelled repeatedly. He even ran to one of Jaime's friends and placed two hands on the kid's shoulder as he shook him and yelled again "Have you seen my chicken?!"

Jaime's friend bursted out laughing and Jaime looked over at us as he shook his head with a smile on his face. Brad was sitting because he laughed so much. Dave, to my surprise was laying on the driveway with tears of laughter. Rob was leaning against the garage door.. Joe came back and panted "okay... truth or Dare... Chazzy."