•• chapter 16: Haunting.. ••

Cora's face turned to pure disgust when she said "Yeah... I finally got this bastard, Chester Bennington."

I gasped and couldn't even cry out of pure shock.. she stepped aside and I saw Chester, Restrained to a chair, gagged and he had obviously been crying..

"You all know I've been waiting on this for so long..." she chuckled, standing behind Chester, holding the chair from both sides and putting her head next to Chester's, Chester tried to stay as far away from her.

She laughed "Say Hi to everyone Chazzy..." before removing the gag... But Chester refused to speak, he looked so horrified, broken and Just.... Purely terrorized.

"Cmon Chazzy, Don't be rude." Cora pushed.

Chester looked into the camera, a look I couldn't forget, his eyes wide of angst, his face twisted in pain and fear.... His lips moved but he didn't make sound:

'Help'

My eyes couldn't move from the screen and tears were streaming down my face, my body was starting to sweat.

"Hmm... I see how it's gonna be.." She grinned "well, just means I get to start earlier..."

She picked up an old rusty tire iron... and she chuckled before suddenly slamming it onto Chester's Shinbones which you could hear one of them crack but suddenly a scream of Agony escaped Chester's lips... followed by soft sobs..

His scream kept replaying in my mind...

Now Cora moved on to something else... she suddenly threw a bucket Of apparently very cold water over Chester and ripped his shirt open to reveal his chest.

She was out of frame again for a second, but what was it she was holding when she came back? Wait... Is that a fucking picana?

She giggled before raise the voltage on it, Chester looked at her with wide eyes and fear...

"Now you must know what this is..." she held the cattle prod's bronze tip close to Chester's chest... Chester tried so hard to keep it away from his chest but the chair he was on would only let him go back so much...

Out of nowhere the obsessed woman shocked him with it and Chester's body jolted at the electric Shock that coursed throughout his entire body.

I gasped and held a hand in front of my mouth, why didn't I turn off the video?

When I wiped my tears I suddenly heard Chester's haunting screams and my eyes shot to my computer, I could see her cutting wounds into His collarbones... Suddenly Chester stopped screaming.... But when I saw why I started crying before gathering the courage to stop the video...

She was choking him... Chester gasped for air but it wasn't until he nearly passed out, just on that point Cora let go and Chester coughed, gasping for air. She punched him multiple times, causing him to cry out..

When she got barbed wire into the frame, I quickly clicked off the video...

I just sat in the chair, crying, Sobbing.... I need to find Chester.

I kept on crying and removed the email and got all history of that video off my computer..

Cora uploaded things on the dark web.... But she said "its been quite a while, hasn't it? Well.. This time"

This time..

She'd done this before... But last time she did it, she did it to my Chester..