The First Night

Jamie walked home that night alone. It was about 7 o'clock by the time he reached his dorm when classes usually let out at 3. Crona was sitting at the kitchen table when he walked in stirring a cup of tea. He looked up at him when he walked through the door.

"Where were you? I've been home for ages I thought you were following me out."

Jamie sighed and put his backpack down. "I went for a walk and then out for a bit of training, nothing major. I'm sorry if I made you worry."

"It's fine, I just was worried maybe you were hurt. You never know when something like that could happen. Kishins are still all around the world even though Asura has been gone for a year," Crona said, sipping his tea and looking at Jamie.

"I understand," Jamie said and walked to his room.

Flopping back onto his bed and cuddling up under his covers, Jamie couldn't get the memories of Stein out of his head. Not only how great of a lover he was, but how sensitive and sweet he was with him too. His heart pounded and his stomach filled with butterflies as he kept thinking of him. He pulled a pillow close to him and cuddled it, imagining it was Stein. He could still smell his smell, see his face, and feel his touch on his skin.

~*~

That night Jamie slept perfectly as his mind filled with dreams of his lover. They weren't erotic dreams, just normal sweet and romantic ones. He fantasized about being able to go on an official date with his love, what it would be like to be wooed by him, to be swept off his feet by him.

He woke up in a great mood and stretched. He had never felt so rested in his life. When he came into the kitchen he saw Crona standing in front of the stove making breakfast and smiled.

"Morning!" Jamie said, making Crona spin around and jump a bit.

"Oh! Hello, morning!" Crona smiled, handing Jamie a plate of food. "You look rested, did you sleep well?"

"Yep, I don't think I've ever been more rested in my life," Jamie sat in a kitchen chair and started eating his breakfast and drinking some coffee. When he was done, he changed into his school clothes, grabbed his backpack, and walked to class with Crona at his side.

As they walked and talked, Jamie noticed something on the side of Crona's neck. He stopped him and pulled the boy's collar back. "Is that a hickey!?"

Crona blushed deeply and giggled a bit. "Kid-kun calls it his love bite."

Jamie smiled and hugged Crona. "I'm glad you're happy with him!" Jamie walked with Crona on to class and smiled as he saw Stein sitting at his desk.

When he saw Stein flash that crooked smile his heart melted, he loved him so much. He just loved being in his presence. They didn't have to be touching, kissing, be alone...Jamie was happy just being in the same room as him. Of course it was amazing to him when they were alone, one on one, but as long as he was nearby he was happy.

~*~

When it was time for class to let out, Jamie grabbed Crona's arm gently. "Hey, I'm gonna be training again after school today ok?"

"Yep, it's fine. I'm just happy this time i know where you are," Crona said before getting his backpack and heading home.

Jamie stayed back like Stein had told him and waited until everyone had left and slipped into his office. He waited for a few minutes for Stein to put his things away from the lesson today and smiled when he slipped into his office.

Stein pulled his lover close, nuzzling and kissing his neck. Jamie moaned quietly as his shirt quicky hit the floor and he felt Stein rubbing his crotch. Soon his pants and boxers were around his feet, then he kicked them off. Instead of getting on his knees and sucking his lover, Stein slowly undressed himself. Jamie's face turned blood red as he saw Stein's hard erection. He was huge, and Jamie wanted him.

Stein pushed him up against the wall playfully and smirked. They kissed passionately as Stein explored every inch of his young lover yet again, resting his hands on his ass. Jamie gasped quietly as the older man rubbed and grabbed it, making him moan and groan wondering what was coming next.

When Jamie felt his lover's fingers slowly touching his hole he gasped, but soon relaxed. He trusted Stein beyond belief and would let his lover do anything in the world he wanted to him. As a finger gently entered him Jamie groaned in discomfort. After a few thrusts however it turned from a bit of pain slowly into pleasure.

"M-More..." Jamie begged, then Stein smirked.

"Come here, love," Stein said, slipping his finger out gently. Jamie moved closer to him, cuddling into his arms. Stein held him close and kissed him, then sat in his chair. "For once he was sitting the right way!" Jamie thought, and then blushed when Stein patted his lap for him to sit.

As he straddled him shyly, he felt his lover's erection rubbing against his hole. "P-Please be gentle with me..." Jamie said with a bit of fear in his voice.

Stein held him close, wrapping his strong arms around Jamie's small frame and kissing him lovingly. "Of course I'll be gentle with you."

Jamie nodded and cringed as Stein pushed into him. He cried out in pain as he felt himself being entered. As his nails dug into Stein's bare back, a few tears fell down his face. "I-It hurts!"

"I know love...it'll feel better soon, I promise," Stein said as he wiped the younger boy's tears away and kissed him.

Stein didn't move for a long time, making sure Jamie was completely used to his size. When the pain of being entered turned into pleasure, the younger boy started moving his hips.

"A-ahh..." Jamie moaned as he slowly bounced in Stein's lap. The older man held his young lover's hips as he bounced and he followed his rhythms, thrusting up when he would shove his hips down.

Jamie's breaths became pants, and his moans got louder and louder. "G-Give me more!" He begged, and Stein used the opportunity to thrust deeper. Jamie moaned loudly, digging his nails into Stein's shoulders again as they made love.

As their pace quickened and the thrusts became harder and harder Jamie started to feel a hot sensation in his stomach. He knew he was about to cum because he felt the same sensation the first night he had shared an intimate experience with Stein before they were rudely interrupted. Stein started groaning, he was close to his end too. The two held onto each other tightly as they quickened their pace even more. Jamie moaned loudly, almost to the point of a scream and Stein groaned louder with each thrust.

"I-I'm gonna cum!!" Jamie cried out with passion as Stein shoved deep inside of him, hitting right on his prostate and making the boy cum hard. "S-Stein!!!!" He screamed as he came.

Stein thrusted deep inside of the boy a few more times before filling him with his cum. Jamie gasped as he felt Stein's load enter him, and then collapsed into his lover's arms panting hard.

"S-Stein...I love you," Jamie said, holding onto him tightly and slowly feeling his muscles.

Stein smiled that crooked smile that Jamie loved and kissed him. Soon he whispered into his ear "I love you too."

Jamie stayed in Stein's lap for what seemed like hours, just holding onto him. Before long they both dozed off, naked and sitting in Stein's chair. Neither of them realized they had dozed off, they were too caught up in their love to care.