Passion

When Jamie woke up after the medicine had taken effect, Crona had headed home and Stein was the only one left in the room. He had reclined back in his old computer chair and dozed off. It was a wonder the back hadn't snapped and sent him to the ground. Jamie chuckled a bit and then sat up, gently shaking Stein's arm. When the older man opened his eyes and saw his lover was awake, he embraced him quickly.

"I'm so glad you're ok now," Stein said as he tightened his grip around the boy. Jamie hugged back even tighter and kissed him lovingly.

"What time is it?" Jamie asked, then he looked up at the clock and noticed it was 3:21AM. "Wow, I guess I slept for a long time."

"You did," Stein said, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. "But I never left your side."

Jamie blushed and wrapped his arms around Stein's neck, kissing him lovingly and pulling him in as close as he could. He smiled and whispered "I love you."

"I love you too," Stein said with that crooked smile again.

"It's past 3AM...everyone's asleep and no one but us should be in the academy with the exception of Lord Death..." Jamie said with a slight smirk on his face. Stein picked up on what teh boy was hinting at and slowly locked the door and turned the lights out. "As far as everyone knows I'm still out..." He slid his hand down his lover's chest and blushed a bit.

Stein smiled softly and slowly slipped Jamie's shirt off and placed his hands on his hips. The younger boy slipped his lover's lab coat off and then his sweat shirt. Jamie rested his head on his shoulder as he felt Stein's hands explore the soft skin on his back and then rest back on his hips again.

"You're so beautiful, so perfect..." Stein said as he pulled Jamie even closer.

Jamie blushed deeply and then gasped as Stein pushed him back onto the infirmary bed. He smiled a bit and bit his lip as his lover started rubbing his crotch. Quickly his pants and boxers were thrown off and his lover started to undress himself.

Sitting up on his knees on the bed, Jamie ran his hands down Stein's chest and then started unbuttoning his pants. He was shy, and he had been shy this entire time and let Stein be the only one showing an ounce of dominance. Jamie was ready to show a bit of dominance himself.

Stein's pants hit the floor and soon his boxers did too. Jamie sat there on his knees on the bed as Stein stood at the foot and looked down at him. He blushed a bit as his young lover stroking him, and closed his eyes slowly. Jamie timidly licked him, enjoying his taste before taking him into his mouth causing a groan to come from the older man standing over him. He bobbed his head slowly, not entirely sure what he was doing but quickly learning.

Jamie swirled his tongue around the head and then pushed all of him into his mouth. Stein started panting a bit and ran his fingers through his lover's black hair. Those blue eyes looked up at him and a rosey pink tint covered his cheeks as he kept sucking. Stein closed his eyes tightly and leaned his head back, feeling himself get harder and harder. When he felt that intense hot feeling in the pit of his stomach he gently pushed Jamie back down on the bed and kissed him roughly.

The younger boy groaned as his lover rubbed against him. He spread his legs apart wide as Stein positioned himself at his entrance. Jamie looked at him with a look that was almost screaming get in me! Stein smirked and pushed deep inside of the boy, causing him to gasp loudly and his face to turn bright pink. Instead of intense pain like last time, it was intense pleasure from the beginning.

Jamie wrapped his arms around Stein's neck as he started thrusting inside him. Jamie moaned and gasped as Stein's pace quickened. "D-deeper..." he begged as he wrapped his legs around Stein's strong frame. The older man did what he was told and started to thrust deep inside his lover's body. "A-ahh!!" Jamie moaned out as Stein quickened his pace again, hitting harder inside of him. Jamie threw his head back and bit his lip hard. The pleasure was almost too much for him to handle, and when Stein hit his most sensitive spot he arched up off of the bed and moaned loudly. "There! R-right there, don't stop!!"

Stein smirked and pulled out of the boy. Jamie looked up at him, panting and confused.

"Turn over," Stein said in a deep, seductive voice. The voice was almost hypnotizing to the younger boy, and he did what he was told. Stein gently grabbed his hips, pulling him onto his knees but keeping his head on the pillow below him. Jamie moaned loudly as Stein pushed into him roughly. His pace was fast and hard, hitting every time right against the spot that drove Jamie so crazy.

Gasping and clawing at the pillows and the sheets, Jamie felt so overwhelmed with lust that he couldn't stand it. He started to grind his hips back, making Stein push even harder against his spot. "M-more, please!!" Jamie begged and Stein obeyed and began to thrust as hard as he could. Within seconds, Jamie screamed and his body started trembling as he came. His lover moved only a few more times before cumming deep inside of the younger boy's body.

Jamie laid there with his head in the pillow, panting hard as he tried to catch his breath. Stein pulled him close and held him in his arms, also trying to steady his own breathing. Jamie closed his eyes and laid his head on Stein's chest. Stein smiled and played with his hair gently and they both fell asleep in the infirmary bed.

~*~

The next morning they were woken up by a knock at the door. It took a while for the sounds to reach their ears and awake them from their deep sleep, but when it did they could also hear the voice of the person on the other side of the door. Kid.

"Stein, Jamie, get your asses out here!! There's something wrong, Maka and Soul are in trouble!" Kid said, and they could tell by his screaming how frantic he was.

They got dressed quickly and ran out to meet Kid, who they noticed was covered in blood. Without saying a word, they all three raced outside of the academy. What the hell was going on now?