Chapter X

It was the day of the Finals and the Bellas were ready. Beca had discarded those horrible air hostess uniforms and replaced them with modern outfits such as jeans and shirts, but still stuck to the traditional blue, white, and yellow colours.

"Where is Stacie?" Aubrey asked, looking around for her girlfriend who wasn't backstage with the rest of the group.

"I don't know but I'm sure she'll be here soon. Don't worry," Beca told her.

"Don't worry? Beca, this is the Finals and Stacie isn't here! Who could be late to such a thing as this!"

Beca tried hard not to laugh. She knew that Stacie was here but she was just waiting for a grand entrance so she could surprise Aubrey with what she was wearing.

"I'm sure she'll be here soon."

Aubrey huffed and paced a little. Her nerves were getting the better of her and it was all because her damned girlfriend wasn't on time.

"Why so nervous?"

Aubrey stopped pacing when she heard the sound of her girlfriend's voice behind her. Aubrey turned to face the woman and her jaw hit the ground when she saw what the brunette was wearing. There Stacie stood in denim booty shorts, black heels, a black tank top, which showed plenty of cleavage, and a white shirt that was tied up high on her stomach. Her long dark brown hair was down and wavy and the makeup she wore accentuated her beauty, which Aubrey didn't think was possible.

"Fucking hell, Stace..."

"Language!" She teased.

"Y, you're going to be wearing that?"

"Hell yeah I am!"

Aubrey's eyes fell all over the tall woman's body.

"What?" Stacie questioned.

"Nothing, it's just... you're going to be dancing and moving around a lot and... bending over... God..."

"That's the point, baby..." Stacie purred then curled her arm around the blonde's waist and pulled her forward so their bodies were together. "Don't worry, you can have all of this tonight."

"You're damn right I can," Aubrey growled, reaching behind her and grabbing Stacie's ass firmly.

"You're so sexy when you're bossy," Stacie whispered.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Aubrey squeezed the brunette's ass, making Stacie groan.

"How much time do we have?"

"Not enough for that."

Stacie whined but Aubrey just leaned in and gave the woman a kiss, which caused them makeout.

"Ready?" Beca asked her girlfriend.

"Yes. Are you?" Chloe checked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"You'll do great, Becs. We've practised lots and we know our routine like the backs of our hands. We've got this."

Beca nodded then leaned in and gave the redhead a kiss. She wasn't sure how she did it but Chloe always managed to calm Beca down and give her the confidence she needed. She couldn't believe that she had gone so long without someone like Chloe. Beca wasn't one to believe in love but the more time she spent with Chloe, the more she believed that she was in love with the ginger. Chloe, on the other hand, DID believe in love and she was convinced that she was in love with the brunette. She loved her the moment she saw her and she kept falling more and more in love with her each day.

"Okay, break it up, you guys! Geez!" Fat Amy interrupted Stacie and Aubrey's makeout session as well as Beca and Chloe's.

The pairs pulled away with stupid grins on their faces.