Memory Lane

Catra paced around her room thinking of her plan would work. What was her plan? She would return to the Horde confront ShadowWeaver and bring back a few things. She looked at the clock and then at the window,now was her chance. She grabbed her pack and walked out the door. About halfway to the castle entrance she heard two sets of feet walking her way,she jumps into a nearby closet and hides,she then presses her ear to the and listens.

"I don't care,I need to know. She's hiding something from me,I just know it!" That voice, 'Caya?' Catra opens the door ever so slightly and quickly to see what's going on. "Caya,do you not understand what you're doing? You are going to the Fright Zone and you are going to talk to the person who took your sister and your mother." Caya scowled at D with (also D's here) and walked away from him,apparently not quick enough since D grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. "I won't let you go. At least not alone." Caya smiled and hugged her friend. Her suspicion was not misplaced,Catra was hiding a lot of things from her family.

She sighed and walked out the closet, "He's right." Caya and D were started by her sudden appearance. "You're going not alone,you're not even going." Caya frowned and stormed to her sister, "What do you mean,of course I'm going! There's nothing you can say about it!" Apparently Caya is terrible at walking away from people because Catra grabbed her arm. "You don't know the Fright Zone like I do,you don't know the Horde like do,you don't know anything! I'm trying to protect you and dad,but you only think I'm hiding something from you!"

Catra stared at her sister with pure anger before walking past her giving her a little shoulder nudge. "I finally know what you're hiding from me Catra. You want to go back to the Horde,don't you?" Catra stopped in her tracks,and here she thought Adora would get on her nerves,but here she just wanted to punch Caya right in the jaw and call her stupid for thinking something like that. "I want to,but not for the reason you think. There's something I have to take care if first. I'm sorry,but I just have to know."

Caya stared at her sister while D stood in shock. "You let me come with you or I'll tell dad that you left us to go back to the Horde! If you think about it,I'm not entirely wrong." Catra stopped and laughed, "Wow,we really are sisters." She reacher her hand out for her sister to take,which she gladly did. "I swear,and here I thought brothers were bad." He walked up to them and hurried them out the door and told them to keep quiet. They successfully made it out the kingdom wall undetected by the guards,they just didn't they were being followed by a group who had the same intentions they did.
———————————
"I can't believe you stole an airship,D!" Catra was experiencing major deja vu,as they passed the still completely immobilized Whispering Woods when Caya made a comment, "I can't wait to get back at the jerks who did this,wait,Catra. You we're there! You can tell me who did this." Catra began to fumble with her words and twist and bend her tail,what would she say?

"Like everything that has happened so far,it was ShadowWeaver. She's been using this giant crystal thing that Scorpia called the Black Garnet and-." Before she could finish her sentence,both D and Caya pushed Catra into a wall and began their interrogation, "You met princess Scorpia",they asked in unison. 'Damn it", she gave away too much information,next thing you know she'll start saying how she had a crush on one of the cadets a while back,she still hasn't forgotten who. A violent shake pulled her from her thoughts as she forget what had happened.

"Yeah,she's a force captain back at the Horde,I worked with her for about a month or two before I left. Turns out she works for the Horde willingly,her family even gave them the Black Garnet. I'm sorry,even if you didn't like her,she was still nicest person there after Adora left." Catra looked over at the pair,they generally looked sad,maybe they knew her,but Scorpia was older than her. "I don't even know her and I already want her back",Caya sat back down in the chair and pulled her legs up to her chest.

Catra sighed,patted her sister's shoulder and looked at D,then a thought popped in Catra head. WHO THE HELL WAS DRIVING THE AIRSHIP!!!! Catra looked at the control panel and noticed two things : One,the ship had been switched to autopilot and two,they were approaching the Fright Zone. "Hey guys,we're gonna have to leave the ship here and go by foot."

(Lé time skip,brought to you by Sea Hawk playing with his mustache)

Catra guided her small group to the prison chambers,she then told them to stay out of sight until she got back. "See? There you go again? Let D go with you at least. I can stay here and out of sight." Caya looked at her sister in pure disbelief,this girl was bat shit crazy!

"Caya. I think you're brain damaged. This is the Horde! Do you want to end up like me?!" Caya looked down and then and her sister. "Look,I'm only doing this because I love you both,and you need someone to look after you while I go check up on someone." She hugged her sister tightly,hoping she'd come back safe and unwounded.
——————————-
Catra ran down the endless corridors of the training banks,so many memories of Adora and herself running down the halls and playing filled her head. Once again she found herself taking a trip down memory lane. While in her state she didn't notice the person standing in front of her,one she really should have notice beforehand. "I'm sorry,I was just entering today's log date." Catra rubbed her ear and looked at the person in annoyance,her eyes widened in shock. Entrapta stares back at her with an equal amount of shock.

"Catra? What happened to you?"
———-
LORD OH MIGHTY JESUS!!!! I should be sleeping cause I'm going into surgery tomorrow,but I promised and I keep my promises. Later tonight I'll upload chapter 11 but I'm tired and tomorrow will be the final day of the Catra's True Self marathon. I hope you enjoyed it because I'm going to be uploading every Saturday,Sunday and ever other Friday. Good night and pray for me.