Chapter 1

It's hard to believe it had only been a few months since the horrendous escape from the evil Cruella Devil and rescuing the dalmatian puppies. The Harpercop twins, Brock and Ann, and their older sister Kali were still in London for an extended stay while their parents had gone back home to America. The Harpercop siblings were now helping the Radcliffes prepare to move to a farm in the country, in order to make more room for the puppies.

It was a early morning while the twins were still asleep in the guest room which they shared with Kali. As the sun shined through the window, the twins moaned and pulled the covers over their heads, still tired from the endless packing they've done for the past few days. Plus taking care of ninety-nine puppies was enough of a challenge.

Brock and Ann were soon woken up by three of the dalmatian puppies, Lucky, Rolly, and Cadpig who jumped on their beds and started licking their faces. 

"Morning you three" Ann smiled while she petted the three dalmatian puppies.

"And what a beautiful morning this is" Cadpig beamed, she was always so filled with goodwill.

"We going on any adventures today?" Lucky asked the twins hopefully, while wagging his tail.

"Maybe" Brock replied before he winked at the adventurous puppy.

"Well, good morning you two" Kali yawned to her younger siblings while rubbing her eyes.

"What's so good about it?" Brock asked, sounding a little sad while he frowned. "This'll be our last day in this house before we move tomorrow"

"That's right, now get up" Kali told her younger siblings. "We got a big day ahead of us"

"Can we have breakfast now?" Rolly asked. Kali and the twins giggled at the pudgy puppy who was always hungry.

After the kids got dressed they came downstairs for breakfast, nearly knocked over by the rest of the puppies who greeted them.

"Well good morning, kids" Anita smiled as they came into the kitchen.

"Morning everyone. Morning Pongo, Perdy" Kali smiled to the dalmatian couple, who she had become close friends with since their adventure rescuing the puppies and the twins.

While Kali sat down to eat her breakfast, the twins were still looking around the apartment for one particular puppy they still hadn't said good morning to yet. Patch, who was one of their favorite pups. But it was a little difficult looking for just one pup in a mob of ninety-nine dalmatian puppies. 

After breakfast the day flew by fast as everybody helped out to finish packing for the move tomorrow.

"Who's ready for a walk?" Kali called to the pups as she got the leashes out. The puppies grew excited once they heard that word.

During the afternoon, Kali and the twins helped Nanny take all ninety-nine puppies for a walk in the city. Which was a lot harder than it looked if you know what that's like. The twins frowned once they spotted Patch in the crowd, it seemed he wasn't enjoying his walk too much.

"Come on Rolly, we gotta hightail it to the museum. We don't want to miss the fire-hydrants of the world exhibit" Lucky told his pudgy big brother.

"Just send me a postcard Lucky, i'm getting a cramp here" Rolly complained while holding his back leg out.

"I'm getting a cramp too, a big, giant, smile cramp" Cadpig gestured in excitement as she came up to her brothers.

"HELP!" the pups and kids heard Nanny cry out, as a bandit had just stolen her purse.

"Hey, stop that thief!" Kali yelled, narrowing her eyes.

"Come on we gotta catch him!" Lucky courageously led the charge of his ninety-eight brothers and sisters. The human kids and puppies chased after the purse thief.

"This is so awesome!" Brock said during the chase. 

"Exciting!" added Ann.

"What a rush!" Cadpig expressed.

"Ooh the cramp, Ooh the cramp!" Rolly complained while he ran.

"He's getting away!" Lucky bit off his leash and chased after the purse thief by himself, while the rest of the puppies and human kids got stuck at a traffic light.

"BRING BACK THAT PURSE YOU BIG JERK!" Cadpig shouted in anger. The human kids and other pups were surprised at Cadpig's behavior. Since she was the sweet, nonviolent pup of the family.

"Oh I really gotta work on my underline hostility" she smiled, a little embarrassed.

"Come on we gotta catch up with Lucky!" Kali raced off once the light turned green.

Kali led the pack around a corner and into an alleyway where they found the purse thief with Lucky in his grasp. They had the thief surrounded.

"Alright punk, put the puppy down slowly and no one gets hurt. And by that, I mean you" Kali growled, getting aggressive like she was a dog herself. She was very protective of Lucky after all, Lucky even viewed her as a second mother figure to him.

"I'd listen to her if I were you" Brock smirked, warning the thief.

The thief fled in fear from Kali and the pack of pups, dropping Lucky and the purse. Lucky growled as the thief ran off, then brought Nanny back her purse.

"Oh thank you Lucky, that was very brave of you" said Nanny.

"Good boy" Kali told her favorite pup while she scratched him behind the ears.

"Yeah somebody's gotta take a bite out of crime" Lucky boasted as Rolly and Cadpig came over.

"Yeah, right" Cadpig rolled her eyes in annoyance at her brother.

"Don't get too carried away, now" Ann reminded her sister's favorite puppy and future pet.

The gang soon headed back home to finish packing.