Chapter 7

The puppies were scared, being locked up by Cruella again. What were they going to do?

"Pups, try the Twilight Bark" Kali told them, getting an idea.

The puppies started barking in an attempt to use the Twilight Bark, and it worked as other dogs started barking, and word soon got out all across London.

Meanwhile, the twins, Patch, and Thunderbolt were out walking through town. As the three of them continued talking, while a street lamp up ahead was shining some light down on them.

"Well, I'm sure tired from this busy day" Ann said to her twin brother and the dogs. 

"Me too" Brock yawned. "I'm pooped" 

"I just can't understand it" Thunderbolt started. "We've been out here doing hero stuff all day, and none of these London photographers... seem to care" The wonder dog sighed.

"Why do you want photographers around?" Patch asked.

The twins looked to the german shepherd, in a way telling him he had to tell Patch the truth. But he was too nervous to even speak for the moment, so the twins decided to start.

"Patch, buddy. You know the old saying the truth can hurt?" Brock asked the adventurous dalmatian pup.

"What do you mean?" Patch asked, not understanding.

Thunderbolt then sighed. "Listen kid" he started. "I don't know how to tell you this, but the truth is-" Thunderbolt was interrupted when Patch's right ear went up when he heard the sound of barking in the distance.

"Thunderbolt, Brock, Ann, listen!" Patch told them in alert. "There's an emergency"

Thunderbolt came up by Patch and put his ear up against the fence to listen.

"Sounds like a kidnapping" Thunderbolt explained. "Being held in a warehouse. A devil woman! 101 dalmatians and an adventurous nine-year-old american girl"

"Hey what a coincidence, you guys come from a family of 101 dalmatians and an adventurous  american girl too" Thunderbolt smiled to Patch and the twins.

Patch and the twins then both felt shocked at what they quickly came to realize.

"What's the matter?" Thunderbolt asked them, noticing their distress expressions.

"That is my family" Patch said softly. 

"And that's our sister" Brock and Ann added, in shock.

"Cruella's got them! Again!" Patch and the twins then both glared.

"Cruella?!" Thunderbolt asked, a bit shocked.

"The devil woman! She's the one who kidnapped us and the puppies before!" Ann explained.

"Oh, this is awful" Patch frowned, looking at his reflection in a puddle. "What are we going to do?"

The dalmatian pup then noticed Thunderbolt, and got an idea.

"Thunderbolt! You'll help us, won't you?" Patch asked his idol, hopefully.

"Well, kid, that's what I wanted to talk to you about..." Thunderbolt tried to explain. "You see, I'm not really a..."

But the twins then looked to the german shepherd in that way saying even though he had to tell Patch the truth, they could use his help. Patch soon nuzzled up to his hero.

"Of course I'll help you Patch" Thunderbolt smiled to the dalmatian pup.

Thunderbolt then mentioned, thinking this could be newsworthy if he saved the 101 dalmatians and Kali. It might even get him his job back.