I Accidentally Saw Why Don't We In Concert

Not gonna lie, this is the real reason I wanted to make a book of imagines; I needed a place to share this story. This is not a fanfiction. It's an actual thing that happened.

So background information: I've known who Daniel is for a long time. The season that he was on American Idol, I was VERY invested. He was my favorite. I voted for him, like, every day. At that time, I don't even think that I liked his voice that much; I think I just liked his personality.

I also knew who Zach was. I'm not sure if I knew his name before Why Don't We came around, but I knew his face. I had seen some of his YouTube videos, I believe.

So I was really into Why Don't We when they first started, but around the time that they got involved with Logan Paul, I kind of lost interest.

It wasn't that I had anything against the boys; I've just never been a fan of the Pauls. I didn't enjoy seeing Logan with them all the time, so I slowly drifted away.

I lowkey forgot Why Don't We existed for a long time.

Then, one day, I went to the mall with my Mom. Together, we entered from the "expensive" end, near Nordstrom and stores like that.

Immediately, we were caught off guard by the sound of screaming coming from the opposite side of the mall. I think we both thought something really bad was happening, because I distinctly remember making eye contact with her, and seeing a horrified look on her face.

No one else in the mall seemed to react, so we assumed there was just someone performing or something.

Spoiler alert: someone was indeed performing.

We were going to the Crocs store I think (I can't remember why) and on the way, we passed the stage area. I had never seen anyone actually use the stage before this day; it mostly sat vacant.

As soon as the stage came into view, I started freaking out: Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, and Daniel were literally right there, standing with their backs towards the audience doing their bouncy thing. I didn't recognize the song because I hadn't been keeping up with them. Looking back, I think they were singing that minion song, but I'm not sure.

The rest is history. My mom and I watched the rest of the concert from the balcony above. I almost cried when they left the stage.

Side note: when they left, something really funny happened. So, they had to walk through the mall a little to leave, so my mom and I followed them from the upper balcony, and watched. All of a sudden, a group of girls came running towards them from behind. I'm not really sure how that happened; it's all kind of a blur. Zach jumped into Jonah's back, Jack jumped on Corbyn's, and they all just kind of ran away, with Daniel following too. The security people got between the boys and the fan girls pretty quickly, but the whole situation was just really funny. It was super obvious that the boys had planned out what they would do in situation like that; it was hilarious.

After that, I slowly fell in love with Why Don't We, again.

That's all. Thank you.