Volume 4 Bio

Name: Y/n Branwen

Age: 18

New Appearance:

Personality: A mix of the following: Coldness and Cleanliness of Levi Ackerman + Aggression and Edgyness of Eren Yeager + Insanity and Stoicness of Ken Kaneki

Likes: Sleeping, Tater-Tots, Chocolate, THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT- Bagels, Music - Shawn Mendes, Breaking Benjamin, Jonathan Young - considers his music as cultural, Eminem, Sometimes Classical - Alexis Ffrench, and Erik Satie.

Semblance: Y/n's Semblance is...unique. Unlike inheriting a semblance from his parents, Y/n's semblance was natural, having unlocked it later on in life, upon coming in contact with an extraterrestrial being known as a symbiote, going by the name, "Venom". Upon bonding with the latter, it granted Y/n supernatural abilities, such as:

Enhanced Extraterrestrial Physiology: Being from another planet, Venom has granted Y/n the ability to perform superhuman feats, such as superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes (though it is usually Venom who controls Y/n's bodily reflexes), and stamina.

Wall-Crawling: Upon bonding with Y/n, the symbiosis induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of Y/n's engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behaviour of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail.

Constituent-Matter Generation: Y/n can use the substance comprising the symbiote in the form of constituent black matter to generate tentacle-like appendages from various parts of his body, which he often uses either in combat situations or to restrain someone.

Regeneration: He is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiote is even capable of healing injuries and illness that current human medical care cannot such as cancer and severe burns.

Shapeshifting: Venom can shapeshift into clothing, whenever needed. An example of this would be Y/n and Kali Belladonna's engagement into vigorous sexual intercourse, in which she ripped his hoodie. However, after intercourse, Venom formed a slim muscle shirt on Y/n, which was a perfect fit, as to make up for his hoodie.

Extras: After a confrontation with Adam Taurus at Beacon, he has a horizontal scar on his left cheek, as well as a large vertical scar on where his sternum/chest is, as a result of being stabbed by Riot.

Theme Song - Eminem - "Venom":