💛🖤Q&A with Y/n & Yang🖤💛

There, the scene reveals two individuals. One of is a male, who has raven-black hair, styled in an undercut parted in the middle, and cold blue eyes, and pale skin. The other is female, who has lilac-coloured eyes, and long bright golden hair worn loose that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top.

There are various cuts, showing them entering the room, and sitting down.

~

Yang: Hey guys! Welcome to our Q&A. I'm Yang, and this is- *turning to Y/n*

Y/n, on the other hand, has zoned out and comes back to his senses when Yang clicks her fingers in front of him.

Y/n: *coming to his senses* No Weiss...forget the alphabet...just clean them - wait, what?!

-

Scene 1, Take 2

Yang: Hey guys! Welcome to our Q&A. I'm Yang, and this is- *turning to Y/n*

Y/n:

Yang: Oh for the love of-

~

Scene 1, Take 7

Yang: Please...let's just get this right...Hey guys! Welcome to our Q&A. I'm Yang, and this is- *turning to Y/n*

Y/n: -Y/n. And today, we are going to...

Yang + Y/n: Do a Q&A session!

Y/n: So you ask us questions-

Yang: And we'll happily answer!

Y/n: *slowly turning to Yang* Did we get it?

Yang: I...think we did.

Y/n: Well thank God for that.

Yang: What do you mean 'Thank God'? *points to Y/n* You're the one messing it up all the time!

Y/n: Well I'm sorry! But Nora wanted me to do some workout regime with her.

Yang: We're doing a Q&A session for crying out loud!

Y/n: ...yeah, I got that. The problem is, I'm tired-

Yang glares at Y/n, her eyes then shifting into red during the process:

Yang: *now angry* Tired, MY ASS! Keep your bullshit up, and I'll put you to sleep and make sure you don't wake up again!

Y/n calmly turned to look at her, his eyes shifting into black and red:

Y/n: *calmly* Go for it, Anakin.

The scene cuts to black, as comical fighting sound effects are heard:

~

The scene returns to the twins sitting down again, both being injured. Y/n has a black eye, a cut lip, along with a bleeding nose. Yang, on the other hand, essentially the same, but parallel to Y/n, or as the author would put it, as follows:

Y/n's black eye is located on his left, Yang's is on her right.

...you see where I'm going with this?

The left side of Y/n's lip is busted, whilst Yang's left cheek is simply cut.

Yang: *mumbles* Dumbass...you're lucky that I didn't make you into goddamn Luke.

Y/n: *sighs* Whatever. Be glad I was tired today, or this could have gone a lot worse.

There is silence for a moment, as the twins turn away from each other.

Yang:  *sighs, turning to the camera* Oh yeah...the Q&A.

Y/n: *looking at the camera* Oh, that. So yeah. Just leave your questions down below, and we'll be happy to answer them.

Yang: *pointing to Y/n* What he said.

~