Bloopers + Outtakes

So...yeah. Never done this before, but...I'm gonna try my best-

~

Key:

OoC = Out of Character

~

Also should point out the VAs:

→ Y/n Branwen - Matthew Mercer ← (that's you. If you don't like it, pick any other VA, i ain't stopping you-)

And, here are the obvious ones:

Ruby Rose - Lindsay Jones

Weiss Schnee - Kara Eberle

Blake Belladonna - Arryn Zech

Yang Xiao Long - Barbara Dunkelman

Various RWBY characters as their respective voice actors.

The scene shows Y/n Branwen, rummaging into a bin, taking out a piece of week-old fish, and wolfing it down...only to spit it out. He then looks at the camera in disgust, before a small smile crawls up onto his lips, and he then cracks up, laughing.

Y/n: *inbetween laughs + OOC* C-Can we- can we try this again?

~

Y/n walked out of the class, and into his room, where he shut the door, and flopped onto his bed, groaning slightly, until there was a knock on the door.

Getting up, he went to answer it...only to get a punch in the face...by Yang, his sister.

This resulted in Y/n falling back, and hitting the side of his head onto the bedframe.

Yang: *OOC* Oh my god! *runs over to Y/n, laughing* I'm so sorry! You okay?

Y/n: *OOC* Yep. *chuckling* God, that was a good punch, I'll be honest-

Yang: *OOC* Oh no. *wipes a tear* You're making me feel bad now!

Y/n: *OOC* I'm not! That was genuinely good!

The twins simply laugh, and both hug it out, before going to re-shoot the scene.

~

The scene shows Y/n having make-up and prosthetics applied onto him - during his confrontation with Raven in Haven's Fate, as he looks at the camera, giving it a wink, with Raven doing a peace sign behind Y/n's head.

~

The scene then shows Y/n and Adam Taurus practising their choreographed fight in the season finale 'Our Way'. They then stop, before they proceed to start stupidly dancing:

 They then stop, before they proceed to start stupidly dancing:

~

The scene shows Y/n with bruise make-up onto him, along with a green-screen glove on his left arm, in character as he is leaning on the wall, looking at the ceiling, smiling, as Blake shuffles next to him, and so he looks at her, smiling, as he plants a kiss on her forehead, in which she returns the kiss, only directed on his lips, whilst smiling.

Director: CUT!

The director says this, yet they still didn't stop. Matter of fact, their make-out session seemed to get steamier, resulting in the camera cutting out.

~

The scene reveals Y/n with a pair of cat ears that twitch, as he sits next to Velvet, whose rabbit ears twitch, as the former gives a peace sign to the camera.

Y/n: *OoC*...nyah~

Velvet: *blushing + OoC* I- Oh my Oum- that was-

Y/n: *OoC* Rubbish?

He says this with a straight face, as his cat ears continue to twitch, making the people on set, awe at him, as well as laugh.

~

The scene reveals a camera, revealing Y/n to be recording, as he and Adam observe Blake petting Zwei, as the former two struggle to hide their snickering, resulting in the cat Faunus catching them before they end up cackling out loud as they run away.

~

Adam is seen to be smoking, whilst wearing a Batman cowl on his head, whilst Y/n is:

All whilst he is glaring at the camera.

~

aaand that's all. later-

:)