Volume 4 - Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

The scene opens up to Blake Belladonna and the masked White Fang Member leap from tree to tree, Blake in pursuit of the other Faunus. They both pause for a moment, gripping different trees. A noise above the spy makes her gasp and Sun Wukong appears, dropping down.

Sun: Gotcha!

She leaps on, out of his path. Blake pursues while Sun lands on a branch.

Sun: Hey, wait up!

Blake: Don't let her out of your sight!

Venom: Say no more fam.

The spy emerges from the trees and onto a roof, now having noticed Venom in pursuit of her, despite being in the alleyway. She continues to run across the buildings, Blake right behind her. Sliding under some arching pipes, she finally turns and stops. Using her weapon in whip form, she slices the pipe, releasing steam to block Blake. It doesn't work; Blake moves right under the pipes through the steam.

Blake: Why are you watching me?

The girl smiles and lowers her weapon. Sun lands on the roof behind her, causing her to turn around, and next to him, Venom, who is retreating into Y/n Branwen.

Sun: Give it up! I'm not above hitting a girl, you—

He gets cut off when the spy's whip comes at him in an attack, which he and Y/n fall back to avoid. Blake takes advantage of the distraction to kick the Scroll out of the spy's hand. The girl is surprised, avoids Blake's next attack, responds with a kick of her own and attempts to retrieve the Scroll. Sun tackles her instead.

Sun: Grab the Scroll! Seems someone thinks it's important!

Spy: Get off!

She headbutts Sun, cracking off the part of the mask covering her left eye, and tries to race Blake to the Scroll. Instead, first one and then a total of four clones tackle her. Sun is holding his pose to control his Semblance and Blake pauses.

Sun: Quit staring and grab it!

Blake listens, and Sun finally releases his Semblance, which he had been struggling to maintain, and falls to his knees. The clones disappear from atop the girl. She rises and aims her weapon at Blake.

Sun: Blake, watch out!

Blake turns, rising with the Scroll in her hand. She sees the broken Grimm mask crumble from the spy's face.

Blake: Ilia.

Sun: *getting to his feet* Wait, you know her?! But she doesn't even look like a f—aagh!

He gets cut off when the color-changing Ilia strikes an electric hit near his shoulder with her weapon. Sun cries out and falls.

Blake: Sun!

Ilia: Give it to me.

Y/n walks in front of Blake, facing Ilia, his eyes cold as ice.

Y/n: If you want to get to her, you'll have to go through me.

In saying that, four black tendrils, formed out of his back, as they swayed around, before pointing at Ilia.