chapter 4

*Embers pov few days later*

We are on our way to Carlisle's. Evangeline's friend from Voltori. She told me Carlisle had an adopted son around my age. Just couple years older. He's the same age as Edward. The pulls seems to be getting stronger the closer we get to Carlisle's house.

"We are almost there Ember" Evan told me smiling

"That's great, I am excited to meet them" I told her smiling

"Oh you will love Carlisle he is suck a gentleman. As for his son I am not sure what he's like I am afraid" she tells me.

"Well we will see together"

"That we will sweetie"

We continue running in silence until we reach a wonderful house. I see a blond man opening the door and smiles at us before freezing when he sees me. That's when it clicked. Doctor Cullen.

"D-doctor Cullen " I stutter with wide eyes

"Emberlina Masen" Carlisle says looking like a ghost when I nod.

"Carlisle you know Emberlina?" Evan asked confused.

"Yes I treated her parents and brother while they were sick. Emberlina had caught the Influenza just as I left." He said his eyes not leaving me. "We should head inside"

"Yes let head inside Emberlina" Evan told me and we all head to the living room.

"My son has gone hunting. I am afraid he has been depressed most of his vampire life" Carlisle told is but as he said this. A boy with bronze hair similar to mine walked in. He looked about 17 at least. He stared at me much like how Carlisle did. Like he saw a ghost. He looked familiar. Edward.

"B-b-big brother" my eyes watered as I looked at my brother's golden eyes as he looked like he would cry if he could.

"Emmy" he asked and his voice cracked. With that in not even a mini second I was in my big brother's arms again crying. Tears soaked Eddie's shirt. "Oh Emmy I'm so sorry I had to leave. For your safety I had to. I love you so much Emberlina."

"I love you too Eddie. Oh I have missed you so much" I sobbed into his shirt my small hands clutching onto his shirt as well. "Please do not leave me again. Please Edward I do not think I could lose you again Eddie"

"I promise you Emberlina. You will not lose me again" He mumbles into my hair his grip tightening around me. By now Dr. Cullen and Evan have left the room. "What happened after I left?"

"I was put into an medical induce coma. I was diagnosed with the Spanish influenza. I was in coma for maybe 2 years I believe. Evan was my nurse throughout it. They pulled my plug some point after I turned 17. Evan said she could not of just let me die and not let me have some sort of life. So since then I have been with her. She treats me as a daughter and in a way I see her as a mother." I spoke softly not letting him go.

"I wish I was there to help you Emmy you did not deserve to go through that without family" He mumbled "you do not deserve this life of a monster."

"But we are not monster Eddie. We do not murder humans like most of our kind Eddie." I look up in his eyes and cup his cheeks with my hands. "But this might help you. Close your eyes

"Um okay?" Eddie confusedly closed his eyes. As he closes his eyes I close mine. Slowly my hands start to tingle and warmth starts to pour through him slowly a thumping heart beat starts in his chest and I slowly pull my hands back as his eyes fly open and instead of golden eyes I see the emerald green eye's we share with mother. I giggle softly when Eddie gasp and smile.

"I did it, I finally did it!" I squeal, Carlisle and Evan come back in the living-room. Carlisle with an confused faced but Evan with a knowing grin.

"Well done sweetheart!" Evan grinned and giggles "Want to tell the boy's what just happened?"

"I have human abilities, I have been working on projecting it to other's to help us stay in one place longer" I explain smiling to them "But I have more then this one gift"

"Extraordinary little sister" Edward smiled at me and Carlisle nodded.

"I see why Evan wants to keep you hidden from the Voltori" Carlisle said and Edward stiffened standing a bit protectively in front of me.

"Yes, they'd want Ember for power" Evan sighs making me frown.

"Let's not talk about this" I said looking at everyone and they nod with smiles. And with that we all enjoyed the rest of the night.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

805 words wolfie