be mine?

Billie's POV
It had been a month and a couple weeks since Karmen was kidnapped and she had gotten really better. She was happy, We were happy. We talked all hours of the night and I've been staying with her since the incident. She doesn't like talking about it so I don't force her to.

"Oh Karmen, wanna go out to eat later?" I said looking down on my phone texting Finneas about the surprise party for Karmen tonight.

"Of course" she said laughing

" Ok well I gotta go run some errands, be ready when I come back" I said grabbing my jacket off the bed

"Okay bil, see ya" she said getting up off the bed.
Karmen's POV
Billie has left about 30 minutes ago and I still couldn't figure out what to wear so I called up my old friend Alexis and asked her to go shopping with me.

*time skip to after the mall*

After the mall I got home and checked my phone I had a message from Billie stating that she would be here soon so get ready.

I hurried to get in the shower and get out to get my stuff on and do my makeup....

This was all I had time to do until my phone went off indicating that I had a message

Bil❤️
Hey, I'm here🙂

(your name in her phone)Karmen♥️🥰
Ok I'm on my way out😇😇

I powered my phone off and got into Billie's car.

"Damn girl you look amazing" she said staring me down

"Thank you Eilish" I said kissing her cheek and watching it turn a bright red.

*time skip to the surprise party*

"Where are we bil?" I said with confusion splattered on my face.

"You'll see, stay here someone will be to get you" she said getting out the car and running into the large building.

About 2 minutes later Finneas came outside to the car "hey Karmen" he said with a big smile
"Hey Finneas" I said back with a smile
" you ready?" He said to me "yea?" I said back with confusion in my voice and I opened my door and followed Finneas into the building and as soon as I stepped inside I broke down into tears. Billie has planned a surprise party for me and it was beautiful there were people all around with roses and at the end of the room I saw billie.

She signaled for me to come to her so I did as everyone gathered around us.

"Karmen we've been friends for a while and we've been through sooooo much together" she started saying and I couldn't help from crying
"I love you a lot and I hope you feel the same about me" she said wiping my tears as I nodded.
"Will you be mine, Karmen Marie Ross" she said looking me dead in my eyes.

"Yes!" I said jumping into her arms and crying hysterically.

Everyone behind us cheered and threw the roses the had in there hands into the air.
————————————————————————
Idk what this is but they are official now and this was a filler more drama to come soon!
Oh and they are going back to school in the next chapter
~papi_skies out this bitch🥵🖖🏽