party time!

Karmen's POV
Me and Billie have spent the whole week moving our stuff into our new house. We finally finished and just decided to relax for a while.

"Babe I'm hungry" Billie groaned from my chest.

"What do you wanna eat?" I said stroking her hair and looking down at her.

"Taco Bell!" She yelled excitingly

"Ok I'll go get some" I said slipping from under her and putting my shoes on. I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house. I pulled up to the Taco Bell and began to order us some food.

When I got home with the food I sat it on the table and looked on the couch to find it empty.

"Billie?" I yelled in fear a little of where she is or what she's doing.

"bil?" I said while walking up the steps to the master bedroom and reaching the door finally.

I took a deep breath before opening the door to find Billie.....

asleep on the bed.

"Awww my baby" I said before walking back downstairs and putting the food in the fridge then getting back upstairs to take a shower and then get in the bed with Billie.

-

I haven't told Billie, but I'm going to school today and then re-trying out for cheer.

I woke up at 6:30 am and got my outfit laid out on the bed and went to shower.

I got out and dried myself off putting on some makeup and my clothes and looked in the mirror analyzing my self.

Suddenly my alarm started going off loudly. I quickly shot my head over to see Billie getting up with a confused look on her face.

"Where are you going" she said in her morning voice while rubbing her eyes.

"school" I said under my breath

"what? I can't even hear you Karmen" she said laughing at my silent talking.

"School, I'm going to school bil" I said holding my head down

"Baby it's okay, I don't want you to put your life on pause because of me" she said getting up and walking over to me.

"Really?!" I said raising my head with a big smile.

"Yes baby, now go before your late" she said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok love you, I'll be home later" I said before giving her a peck on the lips and running into the my car and starting to drive to school.

-
It's been a long ass day and a lot of people were asking me to take pictures and sign my name on random stuff. It was a lot but I'm so close to graduating that I had to go on.

Anyways, now that it's the end of the day it's the time I've been dreading all day. Cheer tryouts. I walked to my locker and got my PUMA bag and walked to the locker rooms and got dressed in my spandex and t-shirt.