Chapter Ten: His Favorite Toy

Quick A/N: A steamy lemon happens in this chapter. Please don't read if it will make you uncomfortable.   

"Crying already. I haven't even started yet..." he mutters softly, his hollow gray eyes staring into my own as his now empty glass is set on top of the coffee table once more. "Are you frightened of me or is it about what I'm going to do to you?" he asks me in curiosity as he sits on the arm of the red leather couch, his lips tugged up in a deadly smirk. 

I don't reply to him; instead, I keep my eyes cast down to the floor as I try and control my breathing and crying. My throat tightens, as I hold back any sobs from escaping me and my heart feels heavy.

I then hear him speak once more as I fail to respond to him like he wants, "This isn't any fun. Where's all your fight gone? Or at the very least, you can try and run away from me again...turn it into a little game we can play. You know I like games...Like, Hide and seek. But if I find you, you drop your panties for me willingly and bend over. Then...with my hand, you will get ten spanks on the ass... second time I find you... You get another ten smacks with let's say...my belt."

His grin grows when he mentions the belt, and he sighs, and he goes to continue, but I cut him off, hissing lowly "I'm not going to play one of your sick games. You can forget it."

He then stands up, grabbing the second glass of vodka he has poured for me and he walks up to me, the rubber heel to his boots clunking against the marble floor. Before I know it, he is in front of me, and he yanks my head back as he grabs a fistful of my hair. I whimper pitifully, as he puts the glass cup to my lips, and he says his tone low and deadly "Let's discuss some rules first, pet. One, I offer something like a drink... you take it. Two, bad pets don't get a choice in the matter I give you. Three, you never disrespect me. Now, drink. I won't ask a second time..."

I want to pull away from his touch, I want to put up a fight, but I do nothing. Instead, I start to drink small sips of the vodka, even though I grimace at the repulsive taste. Out of every alcoholic beverage, I had never tasted vodka until today, and like with almost every alcohol ever, it's bitter. He doesn't pull the glass away from my lips until every last drop is gone, and when it's gone, he pulls it away from me. I glare at him keeping the last bit of alcohol on my tongue. He then walks backward before placing the glass cup back on the table. He stares at me as if in thought, and for a moment I think about spitting the last bit of alcohol on him. But it might cost me my tongue, so I force myself to swallow the last bit of the drink.

He then hums as he stares at me "You know. I'm actually not in the mood for any light-hearted games, you soured my mood for them." Then I wish I actually did spit it on him, at least so I could humiliate him before he decided something to do to me.

The more I examine the short male in front of me the more I stop seeing the old version of him. This man I knew no longer, he wasn't the young man I fell in love with. He wasn't anything to me but a douchebag so I just murmur not thinking straight, not thinking of the tasks I would still leave unfinished "If you're going to kill me...just do it. What are you waiting for? I don't even care anymore...Haven't you tortured me enough... Feitan?"

Silence befalls us, as he stares at me his lips pulled down in a frown. Silence like this unusual for him and his tired gray eyes just stare at me. Then he breaks out in laughter, his cackle sounding demonic. I stare at him shocked as he continues to cackle though it slowly starts to die down.

Then he stares at me with a cruel smile, and he hums "Do you think you will be able to get out that easily now? After everything..." He stalks back towards me, and he grabs my face making me stare directly into his eyes. His fingers are slender, yet hold a warmth to them that his heart does not have. He then hisses "No. Now, I will take my time with you. I will make sure you dread every single second you spend with me. There won't be a single moment that you will be happy. You destroyed things I can not repair, and you will pay for that with your time." His fingers curl around my jaw painfully tight, and he pushes me back against the wall with his strength, "You will only wish that I killed you earlier..."