4//ʜᴀʀsʜ ᴡᴏʀᴅs,ᴋɪss ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ

Adora's pov

The purple haired girl sits beaming at me as I sit gaping in disbelief. Wh-wha--HOW? I wheel on Catra, frowning.

"She's been here all this time? And alive?! Why didn't you tell us that she was at least alive?" I exclaim, watching as Catra flinches and slinks backwards.

"Perfuma's been beside herself! She's lost her flair! How could you do this?" I take short, shallow breaths as I lecture Catra, who, though afraid, scowls at me.

"If you princesses took one of us Horde members and every other member believed the one you took was dead, would you rather be all like 'oh by the way they're alive' and have another battle or break in, or would you rather just let them think the member was dead?!"

"I wouldn't have to worry about that because the only member of the Horde I've had the fantasy of kidnapping is you!"

I shout. Catra frowns at me, narrowing her eyes. "Oh, really? Why is that? And why wouldn't you have to worry about a break in?" She asks, almost tauntingly.

"Because I care about you! A lot! And no offense, but do you honestly think anyone here would risk a break in to the castle of BrightMoon to get you back to the Horde? They hardly even listen to you as a Force Commander!"

I can see immediately that my words sting, but I'm so frustrated at Catra at the moment-- for ditching me for Scorpia, for being so ignorant of everything, and for taking Entrapta, Perfuma's love of her life, away and letting everyone think she was dead --that I look back at her fiercely. 

Scorpia, great ol' big scorpion lesbo she is, steps forward and wraps a protective arm around Catra.

"That was unnecessary and rude, Adora. I'll have you know that the members of the Horde listen just as well to Catra as they would listen to you or I. And I would personally lead the charge to retrieve Catra from the Rebellion."

She says, looking down at Catra fondly. Catra leans into her, smirking over at me and my bright red face.

"Hey, Adora~ you look like you've caught a case of the green eyed monster." She says, chuckling as her tail flicks in amusement.

I glare at her and continue with my telling-off. "Well, when Glimmer and Bow and the rest of the Rebellion come to get me, I'm going to personally lead them to where Entrapta is."

Entrapta looks up at the sound of her name and frowns. "But, Adora, I like it here. I don't want to leave."

I look over at her in disbelief. "But why?"

She shrugs, self consciously looking down at the device she's been building and working on. "Catra and Scorpia let me build whatever I want, and they even get me the supplies I need." She says, smiling a little.

"And besides, there's nothing back at the Rebellion for me. We just don't.. click."

I look at Entrapta confusedly. "You have Perfuma. She misses you immensely." I say softly.

Entrapta's eyes flash with emotion and she ducks her head, still tinkering. "I'm afraid that even with Perfuma waiting for me, it'll be quite an amount of waiting done on her part until I go back or she comes to me."