5//ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ

a/n: Heyo! I just want to say thank you for 153(+?) Reads! I honestly wasn't expecting so many people to read this-- I was honestly just bored with nothing to do, and this is so great to open Wattpad to see! If you ever have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them in the comments or even in dm! Enjoy~Marisol  

Adora's pov

When we get to the eating hall (a/n:?? just guessin' here, folks), I immediately drop Catra's hand at the sight of Kyle calmly taking a bite from an apple and looking at the two of us in amusement, but not saying anything. I give him a glaring look and snap, "What?"

He shakes his head, laughing and putting his hands up in surrender, mouth full of apple chunks. He swallows, smirking as he says, "Nothin', just watching you drop Catra's hand gives me a few assumptions, that's all."

I blush darkly and narrow my eyes. "Whatever ideas you're getting are wrong, Kyle. We just happened to brush hands along the way." I say, my heart racing at the idea of Kyle knowing and outing us to everyone.

Catra glances at me and I beg silently with my eyes for her not to tell him anything. She looks back at Kyle and nods. "Yeah, that's it. Date Adora? Ech! You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking such things, Kyle!" She laughs and shakes her head, wiping at pretend tears.

Kyle nods slowly, taking another bite of his apple and eyeing us carefully. "Riiight.." I can tell he doesn't believe us. But I have leverage, too. A piece of information that'll make him keep his mouth shut. And he immediately knows that I'm about to make a comment about it, because panic flashes momentarily in his eyes and he stammers on. "Y-yeah, sorry, that was stupid of me to think or even talk about. S-sorry.." He ducks his head and heads out, looking at me carefully before disappearing into the hall.

As soon as he's gone, I let out a sigh of relief, rubbing my forehead and leaning against the counter as I run my hand over my eyes. "That was close. Too close." I mutter, peeking out at Catra.

She looks at me carefully, frowning. "How come he stuttered like that after you opened your mouth to say something?" She asks. I smile a little. "I know something about him that he doesn't want anyone else to know." I say as Catra walks over to the fridge to pull out two pudding cups. 

Walking over to give me mine, she carefully lowers my hands and looks at me  with a small smile on her face. "And he most likely knows about us, Adora." I nod, biting my lip and looking down at the floor.

"You know we can't hide it forever." Catra murmurs, setting the pudding cups down and wrapping me in her embrace.

I hide my face into the crook of Catra's neck. "I know.. It's just.. Can we try to hide it.. for now? I don't think I want everyone to know.. just yet." I murmur quietly.

Catra nods and rubs my back comfortingly for a few moments before pulling away and kissing my forehead softly. "Let's eat, yeah?"

I nod, looking over at the pudding cups and laughing a little. "Pudding cups? That's not going to fill us up very much." I say in amusement.

"Oh,shush. It'll fill us up if we have more than one.. or two.." Catra laughs, smiling at me and scooping some into her mouth.

Kyle's pov

Adora and Catra claim not to have been holding hands, but I know better than that. The way both girls blushed immensely at what I said. The way Adora reacted. They've got to be gay for each other. 

And I'm willing to bet that Scorpia and Entrapta at least have some inside information about the two girls. As soon as I'm out of the eating hall, I head straight for Entrapta's room, knocking and walking in to see the purple headed girl tinkering away on a machine that's apparently 'destined to help the Horde in the future', with Scorpia leaning against a wall and watching her silently.

Glancing up, Scorpia smiles a little. "Hey, Kyle. What's up?" She asks, straightening and walking over to me. "Always great to see you out and about being social."

Which is something that, admittedly, I'm not the best at. I sort of have  social anxiety, and talking to anyone outside the Horde basically causes me to have an aneurysm.

Well, that is, anyone except for Bow.. But that's extremely off topic and not at all related to the two lesbians I'm questioning Scorpia about.

I flush slightly at the minor appraise and cross my arms, trying to remain nonchalant. No one--except for Adora-- knows about the connection I made with Bow, and I plan to keep it that way. I look up at Scorpia. "Catra and Adora. Give me deets." I say, setting my jaw firmly.

Scorpia looks amused, and laughs a little, shaking her head. "It's not my place to say anything about those two." She says softly. I clasp my hands together, looking up at Scorpia pleadingly. "Please? I need to know as much as possible about them. They just walked into the eating hall holding hands and blushing like crazy. Please Scorpia!"

Scorpia looks at me skeptically before pulling me aside and saying quietly, "Okay, I will tell you that they kinda kissed after having an argument. Adora went all badass mode and was like 'Oh, you won't take my word that I care so much about you? I'll prove it then!' and then she pulled Catra into a kiss! You should've seen it, Kyle. Catra's eyes went HUGE and she like, had a little moment of panic before she completely melted into the kiss! It was so romantic!" She sighs and puts her pincers to her chest as she recalls the memory.

"They kind of mutually agreed to be girlfriends, but I don't know how out they're willing to be. I definitely know Adora's confidence about that sort of thing is second hand from Catra, who basically radiates gay pride, but I'm not  sure that Adora's willing to let everyone else know about her and Catra." Scorpia says, sighing.

I huff in frustration. "So they're like, gay, but Adora's too chicken to come out?" It's not a completely hypocritical statement. I'd been like that, but I did come out, and now it's more of a fear of being judged as I live my life more than anything. Social anxiety is part of the reason why.

Scorpia nods, reaching to put a pincer on my shoulder and looking down at me carefully. "But you can't say anything to either of them. Catra'll kill me if she finds out I told you everything. I trust and love you like a brother, so you can't break it or I will literally disown you." I nod, rolling my eyes playfully. "I know, I know."

"And try not to be as much of a disaster in training today, okay?" Scorpia asks softly, looking at me carefully. I nod again, sighing. "Can't guarantee anything, though." Scorpia ruffles my hair lightly,(a/n: don't ask, she just does) chuckling a little and shaking her head. "I believe in you."

"Oh. Good, I guess." I say, laughing nervously and turning to leave. "See ya, Scor." I say, smiling back at her. She grins in return. "See ya, Ky."