2. suprise on a plane

I am on the plane Rn! Lol so I decided to think about what it would be like if Shawn Mendes sat next to me because there is literally a seat empty

-

I sat down in the second row seat 2a right next to the window. I put my backpack under the seat and sighed as I looked out the window.

"Yup Andrew here is my seat" a deep voice caught my attention as I turned to face two brown eyes. He smiled at me and put his bag away. Wait shawn? And I looked at him and his eyes widened.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? I though you were on a different flight going back to y/c/n ( your country's name) " Shawn said as I smiled and got up and hugged him. Me and Shawn are dating but it's only been 2 weeks he told me he was going to La for some studio work but I also had to go to meet my family but since it got cancelled I thought to surprise Shawn in LA.

"My night flight got cancelled because of the rain" I said as we both sat down. He had a huge smile on his face as he looked at me. "What's up shawnie?"

"I just feel so happy that you are here with me! It's our first flight together! And it's 5 hours" Shawn said as I giggled.

Oh shoot Shawn doesn't know how scared I get by flying. I could tell that he knew something was up with me when I saw him. I buckled up and looked out the window when I felt Shawn's hand on my head pulling it gently on his chest. I smiled, but then l felt the plane start to move and picking up speed and I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my face in his neck.

"Shh it's okay" I heard Shawn's voice as we took off and I sighed as I realised that we are in the air. I took my head off Shawn's cheat and looked outside to see clouds.

"Sorry shawn I just get super scared when flying" I said as he looked at me and kissed my lips and smiled. "That's why I am happy you surprised me on the plane so I can keep you safe in my arms"

Edited