3. lost my mum

It's three in the morning and my phone is ringing. I look over to see shawn, my boyfriend for 6 months, sleeping. I get out of his grip and groan at the rings and picked it up.

"Hello?" I whispered

"Yes hello is that miss y/n?" Some women said seemed like she was in a rush. "Yes"

"This is the local Toronto hospital calling and we have some sad news for you" she stopped and that's when my heart was racing in fear. I looked over at shawn to find him moving around in the bed trying to wake up.

"Your beloved mother has just passed due to a heart attack...we would like you to come and say your last words to her at 5 am" i had no words, just tears running down my face nonstop.

"I-I wil-l be down-n there" I mumbled as the call end and I cried. My mother, my soulmate, my best friend. The woman who gave the best advice is no longer with me. I had so many memories and laughs with her and it's like they all faded. I looked down to see shawn who just jumped up as he heard my cry.

"Aww baby it's okay" he mumbled as he hugged me I just had my hands on my face and couldn't stop crying at the news I just heard. "Shhh baby it's alright I am here with you"

"Shawn" I said as I hugged him really tight. We were there hugging for a few minutes when I pulled away. I needed to tell him what just happened, I needed someone to comfort me.

"Y/n daring are you really to tell me what happened" I nodded and looked down at the lap.

"S-shawn m-my mom just-" I said as bursted into tears. Shawn grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"My mom just passed way" I said and while crying and I could feel shawn hugging me like I was the last thing on the earth. As I just cried on his chest making his bear chest all wet cause of my tears. He was there rubbing my back and telling me that she was in a better place now and that everything is okay.

"Baby I am going to make you some tea to calm you down, come with me" Shawn said as I didn't say anything. I dragged my knees to my chest and cried.

Shawn's point of view

I looked over at y/n and thought that she would want time to herself so I went down stairs and made some tea. I went upstairs and put them on the bedside table and sat down next to her and watched her cry which made my heart break into pieces. Y/n's mum did mean a lot to me too she was really sweet and super supportive of our relationship and she was always looking out for me. I couldn't help it so a few tears came down my cheek, y/n has never seen my cry before...

"No no no baby why are you crying?" My girlfriend asked as she laid her head on my chest and her hand my stomach.

"I miss your mother too and seeing you upset makes my heart break"

"Shawn I am always here for you"

"I know...I am too my love"

Edited

Okay I didn't know how to end this chapter but I literally could cry myself to sleep! But I wanted to post something sad because I was in the mood. But I hoped you liked it!!