15. At the mall

It's currently 2:08pm on a Monday and Shawn, my boyfriend of two months, called me to come to the mall for a date. I didn't mind the mall as long as I got to spend time with Shawn.

When I reached I parked my car on the second floor and as I was walking to the entrance I spotted Shawn's black jeep. I couldn't help but to smile at that memories we have shared in that car. [no dirty minds here guys]

I walked in the mall thinking where Shawn could be. That's when I got distracted when I saw a super cute dress at forever 21, that when I got distracted and went inside to see the price.

"Eh, would i medium fit me?" I quietly asked myself. I put it on my body to see how it looks and went walked to the mirror. "I look fat in this, omg is that Shawn?"

When he saw me through the mirror he came up behind me and snaked his hands around my body. After giving me a kiss on my head, yes everyone I'm really short like I barely am above his shoulder, I looked up at him.

"Hey babe" he spoke in his deep voice. "What ya doing?" He smiled.

"I was going to look for you, cause I left my phone at home whoops, but then I saw this dress" I said looking back at the mirror "nah this doesn't suit me" I was going to put it back when Shawn grabbed it from my hand and rushed to the counter.

I followed up behind him and saw him paying at the cash register. "That would be $50.65 with tax" the man said. Shawn handed him hundred dollars and he paid for the dress. I looked down feeling bad.

"Thank you, come on hun let's go" Shawn said grabbing my hand. "Listen so I was thinking we get some Starbucks, and then you can go shopping around the mall so I can be a good boyfriend and spoil you"

I rest my head on his shoulder and signed. "First Babe Thank you for the dress. Second you are not taking me shopping until you let me pay for everything I buy for myself"

He shook his head as I spotted the Starbucks and took him in that direction. "The dress looked hot on you! And your not paying for anything just you watch how this will be your favourite day with me" he said smirking.

We got our Starbucks, and ah in his face I am payed for it. When we were walking out I went to reach Shawn's hang but he pulled it away. "Fine if you wanna play that game" I told him as I walked ahead of him completely ignoring him. "Omg there's a sale at zara" I said practically running there.

After I looked around I picked up a few things and headed to the cash register to pay. "Nope don't even try me" I looked behind me and saw shawn already out with his credit card.

"Ugh your so annoying!" I said as he smiled. After we bought the stuff, we went to a few other stores and looked around. Shawn and I kept on fighting over who's paying but he won. We were heading to our cars with out shopping bags.

"Shawn thank you so much for tonight but I'm paying you back for everything or at least taking you out for a super fancy dinner" I said as we were about to split ways to go to our cars.

"Sorry babe none of that is happening" Shawn said as he gave me a long passionate kiss. "Wanna come over tomorrow? You can stay over too"

"Yeah okay, I'll message you when I get home so we can FaceTime" I said getting on my toes to kiss him again.

"Okay bye, love"

"Bye hun"

Shawn spoils me to much. I wanna do something special for him in return soon...