7. One week old

Thank you for 600+ reads! That's insane! Also follow me on insta! @hottestbrashier

One week ago I gave birth to mine and shawn Mendes daughter. Me and Shawn are not married, meaning he can leave me at anytime, but we have been dating for 2 years.

It's 12:30am and Shawn is not home because he went for an important meeting for his career. So he can help me with our baby. Her name is Grace Elizabeth Mendes and I absolutely adore her.

She was peacefully sleeping on my chest as I was lying down on mine and Shawn's bed. She has kept me up since 12am now it's 2am. And let me tell you it's hard being a young mother, considering that I am only 21.

As my eyes were getting heavier by the minute. I heard the main door open and someone walking up the stairs. I am pretty sure it's shawn since he has the house keys.

"Hey love" Shawn said as he walked towards me.

"Hi" I muttered looking down at grace as she started to hold me finger. I smiled at her action and saw shawn looking at us in awe.

"I love my two favourite girls! Babe give her to me I will put her in her crib" I nodded and gently handed her to shawn. He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. I headed over to our closet and threw on Shawn's pink 'lost in Japan' hoodie. When I came out I saw shawn laying down on our bed shirtless and in his grey sweat pants.

"I never got a kiss" he said as he got up and walked over to me placing his hands on my waist. I gave him a quick peck and ran in bed. I just wanted sleep after being up with the baby for so long.

"Hey! That's barely a kiss babe" Shawn said as he got under the covers too.

"Shawn later, I have not gotten any sleep for 24 hours. Goodnight hun" I said closing the lights on our bedside table.

"Oh my god honey I am so sorry I left for the day and you had to handle grace on your own. I promise I will help you now" I rested my head on his chest and nodded. I placed a kiss on his chest and then falling asleep.

2 hours later : 4 am

I got up because I heard the baby cry. I groaned and got out of bed. But an arm pulled me back to bed.

"Get some rest honey" Shawn said as he left the room. But I couldn't go to sleep again. So after 10 minutes, I left the room and went to find grace sleeping on Shawn's bare chest as they were sitting on the rocking chair.

"Honey she's asleep" I whispered so I don't wake her up. Shawn's eyes fluttered open and looked straight at me. He nodded in response and put her back in her crib, again giving her a kiss goodnight on her forehead.

"Come on honey now let's get you back to bed" Shawn said as he grabbed my hand and we headed back to sleep.

I can't wait for mine and Shawn's little family to grow one day. So we could stay in love forever.

Edited