16. "Is this for real?"

Shawn's prov

I'm in Los Angeles, California for my two days off. I decided to bring Connor because today we are surprising a fan. She came on vacation with her mom and brother so I decided to make her vacation more fun. So I'm going to show up at her moms friends house, where she was staying.

Her dad found Andrew, my manager, on twitter and messaged him about how his daughter is a huge fan of me. Later on I messaged him and we exchanged numbers. And let me tell you he's a good man.

He told me how she went to our concert on the 6th of July and met Connor outside. He also told me that all she talks about was my music and how it helped her through her rough times and anxiety. I just had to meet this girl. And her name was y/n.

It's currently 11:00am, me and Connor are a few minutes away from her house. Her dad gave me his wife's number so she could help me get in the house without me ringing the bell. I was looking outside the window when my phone buzzed.

Y/m/n (your moms name)
She's asleep right now - message me when your outside. I'll help you get in. And you can wake her up.

I smiled thinking how happy she will be. Then I got a message from camila. I just ignored it and looked at Connor.

"You excited?" I asked.

"I mean I've met her before. But I don't think I remember her. But yeah I'm excited. And Shawn your doing something so good, making someone happy that can change their life." I smiled at Connors response.

"That's the house" our Uber driver said. Both me and Connor got out of the black SUV with our bags and I messaged y/m/n that we were outside.

When we got to the door a lady with brown hair came out. "You must be shawn mendes and Connor brashier" she said

"That's correct" I said as we stepped inside the house.

"I'm let's see, you both can leave your bags here. Y/n is still asleep. So I would say that one of you can go and wake her up" she said. I nodded.

"Connor I'll go" I said as I started to follow y/m/n to the room. "She probably liked me more way"

When I walked into the room. Y/n was peacefully sleeping on the mattress. So I walked over to her and sat down on the floor across from her face.

"Y/n get up" y/n's mom said. I hear she move. "It's 11:30am. If you don't get up I'll take your phone away"

"Mom that's not even fair" that's when I heard her voice. She got up but didn't look at me.

"Good morning sunshine" I said with a smile on my face. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Am I still dreaming?" She said rubbing her eyes. "Wait I'm not. Wait your actually Shawn Mendes. Is this for real?"

I chuckled. "Your dad messaged my manger and then I become friends with him and he told me about you. So I was like what the hell I wanna meet her" I looked at her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm still so lost" she said back. I laughed.

Y/n's prov

How the hell is Shawn Mendes in this house? I look like a piece of crap. I can't believe he's here. In front of me. Hugging me.

"I'll leave you to change. That's someone else in the living room" Shawn said. I nodded and watched him leave the room with my mom behind him.

15 mins later

I changed into my black ripped jeans and white cropped shirt. I quickly put on some perfume and went to the living room with my phone in my hand. That's when I saw Connor.

"Oh Wait I do remember you! You were so nervous when you came for a picture. I remember that you were shaking" Connor said pulling me in a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Wait, this is a weird question" I said as I sat down next to shawn on the couch as Connor came and sat across from us. "No never mind forget it"

"No, what's up?" Shawn said. Bro this eyes are something else.

"No I'm not saying it now" I said as I looked over to Connor and then I looked down at my phone. I don't know what to say. This is so weird.

My phone was buzzing so I looked down and saw my friend messaging me on my fan account.

@vriginmendes: y/n Shawn's in Los Angeles go find him!

@virginmendes: bro gooooo meet Connor again.

@virginmendes: wait no Shawn's probably gone to meet camila in Los Angeles. UGHH

Laughed at her messages. "I see you have a fan account" Shawn said nudging my shoulder.

"If I tell you. You can't ask me about the question"

"Deal! What's the username?" He asked. What have I done. He is going to judge me now. Probably thinks I'm s creep.

"Fine. It's @hottestbrashier " I said looking down embarrassed. I looked to see if my mom was here. Luckily she wasn't.

"No I'm coming to see this too" Connor said as he came and sat next to me. Like our knees were touching. "Here I followed it"

"So did I!" Shawn said.

"Now my phone is going to blow up" I said and we all chuckled.

"See I told you shawn that y/n likes me more" Connor said wrapping his arms around me playfully.

Unedited

Also I don't know what this is exactly. I had a dream about this so I was like why not. Want part 2 or something??