4. came home early

Shawn's point of view

I am on tour at the moment but my show in London and Spain got cancelled and Andrew,my manager, sent me home. Meaning I get so spend some time with my one and only girlfriend Y/N of almost 2 amazing months. I just reached her house, she gave me a key just so I know her home is my home. And I did the same for her.

I got my suitcase and bag quietly put them on the kitchen floor and walked up her stairs and entered her room. I saw her sleeping on her side of the bed holding a pillow close to her and she was sleeping on her side. I walked over to her bed and kissed her shoulder and her neck.

"Hey gorgeous" I whispered as I saw her smile and giggle looking up at me. She rubbed her eyes, probably to make sure she was not dreaming, and jumped up on me. "I missed you too"

"Shawn!! What are you doing home you still have 6 my shows left" y/n asked as we kind off pulled away from the hug but we were still holding each other.

"The weather was really bad in Spain and London so they cancelled my shows and Andrew sent me back to Canada, so here I am" I said with a laugh.

"I can't believe you are back!" She said again as we both got up from her bed and locked our hands together and walked downstairs.

"You get comfortable because you probably had a long flight, l will make us some tea and you can put Netflix on" y/n said as I nodded and kissed her cheek. I took my shoes off and put our favourite show to watch together, friends, and sat sideways on the sofa so my legs covered the whole sofa. Soon my girlfriend came back with two cups in her hand as she stood there in front of me.

"Where am I gonna sit?" She asked as she placed the cups in the coffee table in front of us.

"On my lap" I said patting my lower stomach. She gave me a look of confusion and kicked of my legs and she sat down next to me.

"Sorry mendes I like this sofa so I wanna sit with my butt of it" y/n laughed as she said that which brought music to my ears.

She sat down next to me as I put my hand around her waist and she leaned her head on my chest and we giggled and snuggled while watching Netflix. After some time I realised
y/n became really quite. I looked down and saw her sleeping as I closed the tv and picked her up in my arms. I carried her up to her bed and also got under the covers. Y/n snuggled up to me and said something.

"I am so happy you came back early" she said looking up at me.

"Me too honey me too" was the last thing I heard and said before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Edited

I am back after not updating this story haha goodnight fam xx