10. Instagram live

"Babe come here" I heard shawn calling from the living room. I quickly grabbed my coffee from the kitchen counter and walked over to shawn, who was sitting on the couch with his phone on the coffee table.

I give him a confused look but he shrugged it off. He looked at me and then pointed to his phone.

"Honey, I'm live on instagram after awhile. Come and sit on my lap so you can be in it too" Shawn said. I nodded in response. I sat on his lap making my back lean against his chest. He snaked his strong arms around my waist which made me comfortable at his touch.

"How was your day?" I asked him as we both were looking at the comments on his phone.

"It was okay. Recorded some songs and just went through ideas for new songs. What about you babe?" He said as he moved his head so he could see my face. I looked at him and he moved his hand as he could put the lose pieces of hair behind you ear.

"I just cleaned up the house and watched Netflix" I said with a giggle. This made Shawn move back to his old position but hugging me tighter from behind. "Let's see what your fans are saying"

I brought his phone closer to my face to I could read the comments clearly. I smiled at some of them and was a bit disappointed by the rude words some fans called out about me. I felt Shawn tease up and we both looked at one comment and then looked at each other.

This caused me to instantly give shawn his phone and cover my face with my hands. A few seconds later i felt Shawn move my hands from my face and I tried you best not to show how hurt I was from the words 'slut', 'disgusting' and 'whore'.

"Y/n y/L/n is not any of those things! She is a beautiful, gorgeous and stunning woman. And not only on the outside but also on the inside, she is the most perfect girl I could ever ask for! Y/n is still a human guys, she has emotions and it's even rude saying it to someone else so please if you have a problem with me or y/n or in that case anyone, please keep your words to yourself. Because remember we all have emotions and we all get hurt by words like these" Shawn spoke out. I could help but to smile at his words.

"Thank you shawn. I love you"

"I love you too babe. And remember you might not be stunning in anyone else's eyes but in mine all I see are your gorgeous features"

I looked back at him and smiled wider. We both leaned in and kissed with passion and love. When we pulled away we looked at each other and smiled.

Shawn always knows the best words to say when I see upset or depressed. I love him for that. He will always be there for me and I'm grateful for that.

Edited

Mixed emotions for this imagine but I feel like I hate it more than love it lmao