14. Lockscreens

Me and Shawn are currently on the tour bus as it drives to New York for Shawn's nineteenth show. We both were laying on his bed as I was laying in between his legs with my back against his chest and our legs were tangled together. We were cuddled up in the blanket, enjoying each other's company.

Clearly still in the honey moon stage in our relationship even though we have been dating for about eight months.

A few minutes after a new episode of Brooklyn-Nine Nine (it's so good! If you haven't watched it, I totally remember it on Netflix) i looked up at shawn and smiled.

"Why so smiley, love?" He asked in his hot and deep voice.

"Because I love these moments with you" I leaned up and kissed his plump and pink lips. "They are so special and I just love your company"

"Aww babe, you trying to be cute and make my heart melt but at the same time I wanna through you down on the bed and kiss the hell out of you" he replies. I roll my eyes at his reply and look back at the show.

"I can't be cute you have to ruin it all th-" at that moment my phone started to vibrate. I reached over and draped it. It was a message from my mom.

Mom🥰:
Hey honey! Hope your having fun with Shawn. But not too much fun. Ring me up soon! I miss my daughters gorgeous face xx

It wrote. I giggled and showed Shawn. He laughed a bit and then his facial expression changed and became upset. I looked at him and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why is your lock screen Tom Holland?"

"Shawn, look at him he's so hot! And look at his abs! And those arms and his curly hair! And plus he's freaking spider man" I said.

"I feel replaced. Do you not love me anymore?" Shawn asks with a fake sad face and is arms crossed.

"shawnnn" I whine. "No one in this world can replace you, I've just always had a crush on him" I giggle.

"Fine! But we were taking a picture and putting it as your lock screen"

I laughed handing him my phone. He opened it and pulled my closer to him so we both were in the frame. He gently put his head on top of mine and wrapped an arm around me.

"Show your gorgeous smile hun" he said as we took a few more.

One with him kissing the top of my head. And one with both of us kissing.

"Okay that's enough Shawn. I'm going to put this one" I said showing him the one where he's kissing my head and I'm smiling as we both were looking up at the camera. I let it and showed Shawn. "Happy now? No more Tom?"

"Yes babe I'm very happy" he said as he kissed my cheek. "Let's get back to this Netflix show"

"Okay" I smiled.

I love when Shawn's goofy like this. It makes our relationship much more stronger and creates more memories with each other. I love shawn so much.

Unedited!!