Chapter 1

Natasha screamed as Thanos pushed the dagger into her side. Feeling it as ripping through her intestines. "A little help here," Natasha shouted into her earpiece still feeling the sharp pain in her side.

Steve and Bucky tried to distract Thanos by punching him in the gut while Tony flew into the sky asking Friday," What's the best way to get that stupid glove off?"

Eventually, Bucky hit Thanos right in the nose causing him to grasp his nose which was now leaking purple blood down his face. Natasha was then able to scurry away like a mouse with the dagger still stuck into her side. She managed to make it into a grocery store across the street where she slumped down behind the counter and pulled out the dagger. "Hey Tony, I'm going to need some of that fancy healing stuff in here."

"On it!" Tony flew down to the grocery store and through one of the already shattered windows. He chucked a can of the nanotech healing spray over the counter that Friday conveniently identified as the one Natasha was behind.

"Thanks, Tony! I'll be out in a sec." Natasha shouted popping her head over the counter giving him a thumbs up. She quickly sprayed the nanotech onto her dagger wound and to a couple other cuts and scrapes, she had on her body.

"How are you guys doing out there?" Natasha questioned as she waited for the spray to do its job.

"Not too bad," Steve replied as he kneed Thanos in the gut. Natasha jumped over the counter her wounds already healed eager to join the battle. She did a running kick to the back of Thanos' head. It caught him by surprise. Obviously, he didn't like this, so he decided to do the one thing he had been trying not to do in this battle. Use the time stone. His goal was to send the five of them back in time so that he could kill them at the start of the battle like he should have but he didn't quite understand how it worked. He held up his hands and started rotating them like he had seen Strange do. Instead of sending them back in time the four Avengers' bodies started shaking and shrinking. When Thanos realised that they weren't going back in time he stopped. What was happening? Five seconds ago there were four fully grown adults standing around him but now there were four teenagers standing there confused looking at each other wondering what the hell was happening. Was the stone broken? Could it even do that?

"What the fuck did you do to us?" Bucky yelled lunging himself at Thanos, but he tripped over his own feet before he could make it to Thanos not used to his legs being so short.

Natasha let out a giggle. It was funny to see what her teammates looked like as teens. Except for Steve obviously, the super soldier serum now worked no matter what age he was. He was just shorter, slightly less muscular and he had a big pimple on his chin. Steve gave her a stern look. But couldn't hold it from laughing at the incredible short young girl with bright red hair, hardly recognisable as the Black Widow.

"I swear to god if you are laughing at me!" She threatened only to look down and realise that the ground was much closer than it was before. She looked at her hands. Tiny! What happened to her? Was this the doing of starks 'fancy healing spray'? Or was it the doing of Thanos? She decided to kill Stark later after all she does live with him. Natasha took a swing at Thanos being careful not to fall over like Bucky.

Squidward and his gang showed up after failing to get the soul stone from vision hopping Thanos had some more luck with the space stone only to find Thanos fighting a bunch of teenagers. "Thanos I thought you said you were fighting the Avengers. Last time I checked there weren't this many children in the team." Ebony shouted from the other end of the street.

"These are the Avengers, there was just an incident with the time stone. I'll explain later!" Thanos was clearly tired. The time stone had given the Avengers an energy boost, so they were still winning the fight despite the fact that the time stone was supposed to give Thanos the upper hand.

Thanos went to shout for Ebony's help but he wasn't at the end of the street any more. He looked around him to see if he had already joined the fight, but he was nowhere to be seen.

A shadow suddenly formed over their heads startling the four Avengers. This was recognisable as Thanos' ship clearly ready to take Thanos aboard. Tony tried to grab Thanos' leg as he boarded the Q-ship, but Tony's Armor started to rattle and fall off leaving a pile of metal on the ground around him. "Oh, cOMe on!" Tony Shouted having a voice crack.

Buck giggled, "I haven't had a voice crack sense 1933!"

"Neither have I," Steve nodded in agreement distracting the Avengers from Thanos' ship flying away.

"Guys!" Natasha shouted. "Thanos just flew away and here we are talking about how long its been sense Bucky and Steve went through puberty!?" Natasha was clearly unhappy with her teammates. Everyone stood there acting terrified despite the fact that Natasha was four feet tall.

"Maybe we should go get Happy to drive us back to the Avengers facility so that Friday can work out how to fix us," Tony suggested. The rest of the team nodded in agreement wanting to get back to their normal selves.