Chapter 5

After school all seven of the teenagers met up at Tony's locker with their bags packed full of all their first-day homework. They all walked out of school talking about how much they hated their teachers and how much homework they got set. Steve kept on complaining about how hard it was to find all the classrooms.

They eventually made it to the bus stop a couple blocks down the street. They all bought their tickets from the machine and sat on a chair waiting for their bus still talking about how much they were already hating school.

* * * * *

Time skip because bus rides are boring.

They walked into the shopping centre (or mall as you Americans would call it) Ned immediately dragging them off to a small comic book store at the back of the shops. Everyone in the store stared at Steve as he walked into the store. Most of the people in there were fat old men or scrawny little teenagers so for them seeing this hot, tall and ripped teen walk into the store was like seeing Jesus.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Steve questioned.

"I think they're staring at you." Nat sarcastically responded.

Ned clapped to get their attention, "Ok guys, this is an original Captain America comic in mint condition."

"I only need like 80, 000 more dollars to afford it!" Ned was clearly really excited about this comic book.

"You know I still have a couple of my old Captain America comics back at my apartment. If you want to take a look at them." Steve whispered in Ned's ear not wanting to draw the attention of all the comic nerds.

"Not a chance my dude, comics are best read when they're yours." Everybody giggled at Ned being an absolute nerd saving up a million dollars for this old comic that he could read for free.

"Hey guys, I've heard about this thing called Santa's secret," Bucky said with way too much confidence.

"It's called secret Santa and it's February." Shuri struggled to say as she laughed at Bucky's stupidity. Eventually, everyone in the store was laughing at Bucky's stupidity. Eventually, they all calmed down and decided to leave the store and draw their names out of hats.

* * * * *

An hour later they met at the food court to exchange their gifts and get some food. Most of the gifts were rather normal chocolates and stuffed animals but there were a couple of amazing gifts.

Shuri got Steve a packet of Captain America popsicles and wrote 'CAPSICLE' on them in big letters. Everyone found this hilarious. Everyone but Steve but the only reason that he didn't like it was because his popsicles were now melted. Peter got Nat a kazoo THAT SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH. She proceeded to play the tune of every song that she knew on it. It was highly annoying to everyone else eating in the food court, but she loved this gift so that's all that matters. And Ned received his gift from Tony, the one he was hoping got him. Tony (obviously) bought Ned his beloved Captain America comic.

"OH MY GOD TONY!!!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!" Ned screamed almost making everyone in the entire shopping centre go def.

"Didn't even make a dent in my bank account." Tony shrugged.

* * * * *

Another Time Skip

After everyone had eaten all their food, they called their various rides home. In Ned's case it was his Mum, in Peter's case it was May and for everyone else it was Pepper.