Chapter 4

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Everybody up!" Rhodey yelled from the kitchen.

"First day of school! Get dressed!" Pepper yelled in response to Rhodey.

Five minutes later Peter, Shuri, Natasha and Steve walked into the kitchen with bags on backs. They were shortly followed by Tony and Bucky. Tony hadn't woken up (if he even slept) before nine sense kindergarten and Bucky was just salty about going back to high school almost ninety years after he graduated. Either way, all six of them were going to school.

* * * * *

"Shit!" Tony said as they were approaching the school. "I'm still weARIng my pyjama pants!"

"Too late now," Happy wasn't going to drive Tony back to the tower just so he could run away.

As the six teens were getting out of the car Flash Thompson through an empty Pepsi can at the back of Peters head, "Penis Parker!"

Tony made the gesture that would usually summon his suit, forgetting that Pepper made him disable it the night before. He groaned realising that he should have turned it on.

The six Avengers walked through the hallway in the formation that they would normally walk into battle with. They got some odd looks.

"Hey Parker, who are ya, new friends? And why you guys walking into the school like a boy band?" Flash was yelling from the other end of the hall.

Peter made a gesture for them to ignore it and they continued to walk to their homeroom.

* * * * *

The six teens found out that they had most of their classes together. One which was Science. They found their seats in the front of the classroom and got out their books.

"Okay class, welcome to physics! My name is Mr Bernard and you will be having me for the first semester." He somehow managed to say this while writing on the board.

Tony whispered something to Peter.

"Mr-" he looked at his role, "-Stark! Can you tell me Newtons second law of motion?"

"The acceleration of an object is dependent upon two variables, the net force acting upon the object and the mass of the object," Tony said this without even thinking, the teacher gave him a weird look.

"Um, correct... Good job."

He wasn't used to the students that he put on the spot to just answer him so confidently. little did he know that FRIDAY was telling Tony the answers.

* * * * *

The rest of the day was a blur. Until lunch. At lunch, Ned met Shuri and the team. He was amazed after they told him what happened. He almost wet himself with excitement. He was sitting at a lunch table. WITH THE AVENGERS!! For most of lunch, Ned just asked everyone stupid questions, the team constantly reminding him to 'keep it down'. Everyone liked Ned but he was really excited.

At the end of lunch they decided to they would hang out at the shops after classes.

*  *  *  *  *

Sorry, it took so long for me to get a new chapter out.

I just realised that some of the people that read my stories may be from other countries. I'm Australian so I spell things differently and call things by different names. Sorry if you have no idea what I am talking about.