Chapter 7

"Luke I am your father."

"I never really liked these movies Strange. They're rather unrealistic," Tony lied there his head on Pepper's lap his feet on Bruce's.

Tony had spent the last three Star Wars movies complaining about how boring and unrealistic they were but Strange's attempts to get the poor teen happy again were finally working. He was laughing at the jokes everyone made and even making a few of his own but not everything was quite right. 

Every time Tony looked at Pepper he couldn't help but feel sad. He still felt as though he was letting down their relationship by being a teen again. He had avoided talking directly to her the entire day yet he still couldn't avoid her sorry looks and attempts to talk to him.

"I'm going to get some more M&M's. Anyone want some?"

Everyone replied with 'yes, please' and 'hell yeah's'. Tony got up from his comfy seat in the movie theatre and walked through the tower to the kitchen. He opened a few cupboards, searching for the M&M's. He grabbed a huge packet of M&M's and turned around to put them on the counter. He was facing the photo wall that Wanda and Vision had made as an engagement present for Tony and Pepper a year ago. It was filled with pictures of the Avengers from Christmas, various birthday parties and group photos that they had taken on holidays all over the world. 

Tony collapsed onto the floor his vision blurring with tears. He was enjoying his day but that was never going to happen. Not for him. A flash appeared from the window. 

It was the window cleaner. He was holding up his phone looking directly at Tony.

"OH SHIT!" Tony shouted retreating behind a couch.

There was always a chance that he and the other teens would get discovered by the media, that's why they had been taking the precautions like getting someone who never showed their face to drop the teens off at school and not letting the teens do any of their usual superhero stuff but it was all going to go to shit now because of the nosey window cleaner.

Tony reached over the back of the couch and grabbed the first thing he touched which happened to Ned's lego star destroyer. He covered his face with it, grabbed the M&M's and ran back to the movie theatre, not looking back to see if the window cleaner was still taking photos.

"The window cleaner-" Tony said out of breath, "The window cleaner took photos of me."

Bruce shot up from his seat, "Do you want me to crush him?"

"Just his phone," Tony said still catching his breath.

Bruce ran out of the room, A couple of minutes later the high pitched screeches of the window cleaner could be heard from outside the building.

*  *  *  *  *

Hey people,

So I know it's been a while, I've been doing a lot of exams recently and I'm trying hard this year (It's not really working though, I'm procrastinating doing my HPE assignment right now). Thanks for 200 reads though!

~Dozza