Kendall Vertes- Her Life In Dance

Chapter-1 Abby Lee Dance Company

Jill Kendalls mom walked into the Abby Lee Dance Company and saw Melissa at the desk."Can I help you, said Melissa". "Yes I would like to speak Abby Lee Miller". Mellisa walked to Studio A. "Abby!" Melissa yelled someone is at the desk for you. Melissa walked Jill and Kendall walked to studio A.

When Jill and Kendall walked in everyone stopped in stared. It was pyramid time so the moms were in the room. They all welcomed her but the moms weren't really happy Abby let a new dancer in. When the pyramid was over the girls were stretching and Kendall tried out. Next thing you know she made the team. She announced they were going to Starboard in Philadelphia. Maddie, Chloe, and Brooke had a solo and everyone was in the group dance.

We just got to starbound and im really pumped up but Miss Abby kept pushing me to practice. I listen to Abby and then we all went backstage to watch Maddies solo. She was the last solo then it was our group dance. I was really nervous but I didnt even mess up! I was really happy and so were all the moms. I walk into the dressing room and my mom gave me a really big hug she was proud. Miss. Abby was even happy. We all hurried to the stage for solo and group awards. Brookes solo came in 3rd, Maddies solo came in 2nd, and Chloes solo came in 1st! Miss. Abby was really happy! Now its group awards..... We are all nervous and we dont place yet, when its time for 1st and our drum roll starts.......................... First place goes to Abby Lee Dance Company! Abby was happy and so was I.

Chapter 2- Home sweet home

Its time for pyramid at the Abby Lee Dance Company! On bottom we have Mckenzie you did good but you messed up in the group dance. Next is Nia you did good but you were off time. Next is paige you did great good job! We have Kendall you did great and you are new great job. Brooke your next! You came in 3rd great! Next we have........ Made you came in 2nd im disappointed. On top we have Chloe! Great!

This week Kendall you have a solo, Chloe you have a solo, and Mackenzie you have one too. The group dance is intited Private Eyes. Kendall your solo is Bring on the boys, Chloe your solo is Angry Bird, and Mackenzie yours is mouse trap.