18

Kim

" this has been the most emotional months of my life I've been stressing nun stop i am now high risk because of my diabetes i found out that i have i just want my baby girl to be healthy but as you know my cousin is not staying with us the first day i invited her into my house the bitch threw a party without me & Chris permission so the bitch had to go but me & Chris is setting up The baby room I'm so ready for her names im still thinking about idek yet "

C: aye bae ? .. yes ? .. C: when your next doctor appointment? .. Next Tuesday you coming ? .. C: idk if Ian busy trynna get this money for the baby ! And you need to be careful watch what you eat and get rest ! .. ik Chris " he walked out the room because his phone started ringing which followed him because he been doing that lately ! "

Who was that ? .. C: aw just Trey ! .. mhm where you going ? .. C: take care if some business I'll be back later bae love you ! " he kissed me & left some time i think he cheating on me just because we haven't had sex like we use too he barley here and we never do what we use too I'm get to the bottom of it though ..

Porsha

Porsha

" me and August have been on a really good start in our relationship but sometimes i think he don't love me we been fussing a lot Over the dumbest shid because he barley at home like he should ik he busy man but goddamn can a bitch spend time with her man and love on him shid he act like it's a crime to be at home with me most of the time then his crazy ass cousin name Tiny been having me fucked up trynna get him to talk to different Females yeah i seen they messages about one of her friends so when August get here I'm finna let him know fasho !

" i heard the door close " A: bae ? .. in the room i looked at him like we need to talk ! .. A: what's wrong now Porsha !? .. so why ya cousin Tiny trynna get you to talk to her friend ??!!! .. A: wym why you going through my phone ? .. TF YOU MEAN ! I'm yo gf you go through my shid why can't i do the same ? You fucking her ??? .. A: FUCK no i told her i gotta bae and that's you on want her you gotta chill Bae i love you DAMN ! .. ok ok I'm sorry .. A: yeah now cook me some I'm hungry ! .. what you want ? .. A: shid whatever you can cook bae ! " so i got my ass up and went to go cook my man some cause i felt bad "