21

August

" i took my fine ass girlfriend out to eat cause it's been awhile since we actually did some fun cause a nigga been busy but we was laughing talking as usually Porsha birthday coming up and i got the best get away planned for her "

" my phone vibrated it's this girl name Ciara been tryna fwm I've been giving her dry messages though i met her at the club with Chris ass "

Ciara: wyo tonight
.. idk why ?
Ciara: come over later 😌
.. you know i gotta girlfriend i can't
Ciara: so why you texting back then 🤨 apparently you want some  love so stop begin pussy and come get my good wet pussy 🥴😭
.. aight I'll text you later !

P: hey bae I'm finna go to restroom ! .. ok baby !

 ok baby !

Darrin

" i was walking from the bathroom & ran into Porsha fine ass "

Wassup Porsha ! .. P: Hey Darrin what you been up too ? .. Shid nun you looking good asf as usually! .. P: thank you Darrin you so silly ! .. what happen to us hanging out P ! Ik you gotta nigga & all but I'm yo bestfriend foo! .. P: i know Darrin I'm sorry we can do something tomorrow ! .. aight I'm text you " i hugged her & she walked off "

 aight I'm text you " i hugged her & she walked off "

Porsha

" i didn't expect to see Darrin fine ass he be trynna he more than bestfriend type shid which i have a man so i can't go down that ride with him and August don't like him at all so i can't tell him i ran into him cause he'll try fight his ass Ian got time "

I walked back to the table August was on the phone with somebody and hung up ! .. who was that ? .. A: aw nobody ! .. nobody ? So you was talking to nobody don't sound right ? .. A: it was Chris ! .. um aw okay " i know his ass was lying but I'm play it cool " when we left August stopped at the gas station get some rillos and snacks and pumped his gas his phone vibrated " I'm thinking should i look or not but i didn't