39

Prosha 10:25 pm

" i was smoking a blunt while in my feelings tho king about my baby girl i had her picture in my hand August text telling me the baby was his which made me more in my feelings but I'll be ok & move on with my life not holding back but Darrin on his way to come chill with me "

" i was on fb i seen the girl post the picture of the baby which it doesn't look like August at all but that ain't nun of my business then i get a text "

Bestfriend💋: wyd boo
.. waiting on Darrin wyd
Bestfriend💋: what y'all finna do 👀 you finna get some dick lol & just got Sky yo sleep how you feeling though boo ?
.. i might let him 🥴 & im doing ok taking it say by day .
Bestfriend💋: ok love you text me details .☺️😭

" Somebody was smoking on the door i went to go answer the door it was Darrin fine ass "

D: wassup ma " he hugged me kissed me on forehead & came in the house sat on the couch " .. D: dang you already been blowing i see ! .. yes i couldn't wait " we laughed " .. D: how you feeling ? .. I'm doing good yaknow wyd today ? .. D: shit i went to work i finally got to see my son She finally got out of bitter ass spirit! .. that's good i know you was happy ! .. D: hell Yeah he getting so big about to be 4 next month .. come here why you all way over there looking all cute & shit come sit beside a nicca ! .." i smiled & went sat beside him as he lighted up another blunt " .. how many blunts you had Darrin ? .. D: shit about 7 today ian gonna lie I'm high asl rn .. i can see them eye low & red

 i can see them eye low & red

Darrin

" i leaned in to Prosha to kiss her she ain't hold back our lips connect instantly with pleasure she a good ass kisses too but shit we was into the shit i slid her back she grabbed my neck while I'm still kissing her then she got up told a nicca to come on we went into her bed room "

I picked her up laid her on bed i wasn't doing no talk straight to eating i kissed her stomach all way down to her pretty pink pussy started licking her clit while sucking & fingering at the same time then grabbing her titties she starts to moan she was getting wetter & wetter
P: Aw fuck that feels good ! .. i keep licking and shacking my head all in the pussy she start trynna run .. na stop running ! .. P; FUCK ! .. you like that ? .. P: yes shit I'm finna cum ! .. come on tongue " P: mhmmmmmmmm SHIT DARRIN ! .. " i got up pulled down my pants got butt ass naked she took off her night dress she started sucking my dick all sloppy & wet how i like it she was looking at me while doing it made me wanna fuck Her more ! " i put my dick inside her she  gasps " started going slow massages the pussy .. P: mhmm ahh uhmm then i started doing push up in the Pussy she was liking that her eyes rolling to back of her head .. you like that huh ? .. P: yes fuck that feels so good ! .. you wet asf you gonna cum on my dick " i went faster .. P: YESSS. !!! Turn over let me hit from back i started stroking her ass she was biting the sheets & pulling my stomach back .. Take this dick " i said while slapping her ass " P: you big !!! DARRIN IM FINNA CUMM mhmmm fuck stop ! .. cum on my dick ! What's my name !? .. P : DADDY D !!! .. that's right Daddy D i pulled out i came on her butt .. P: Shit my legs shaking ! " i started laughing " damn that was good asf !