28

Ciara

" i heard a knock on my door i got up to go see who it was it was my friend Mya ! "

Hey boo ! " we hugged " M: hey girl what you been up too ! .. ok i need your help ! M: with what Ciara what you do ! .. ok i met this guy August we only had sex once and he think he gonna stop cause he gotta girlfriend but I'm pregnant fr & I'm pregnant it's by Dee but i told August it's his ! .. M: hold up wtf no ma'am so what you want me to do that's fucked up he gonna think you a crazy bitch ! .. C: idgaf ! .. M: how far are you ? .. I'm 18 weeks ! .. M: so you was already pregnant when you fucked him !? .. C: yes Mya please don't judge me foo Ik ! .. i mean I'm keep it real with you regardless don't do that foo you going to extreme and you need to tell Dee if he's the father of the baby ! How this dude look ? .. " i showed Mya a picture " .. M: he's cute but that don't mean do this the dick was that good ? .. girl yes but he's gonna come over cause i told him so you gotta go !! Love you ! .. " she got off the couch " .. M: don't do this bruh !

" right when she was leaving August was pulling up he stayed in the car until she pulled off "

A: so where the pregnancy test at !? .. " i showed him " A: bruh this cant be my baby we only had sex once and we used a condom tf ! .. it only takes one time ! .. A: hold up how far are you ? .. 18 weeks ! .. A: how many months ? .. idk hell im going to the doctor !  You going ? .. A: mane nah wtf this can't be true ! .. August i don't have to lie ! .. A: I'll give you the money for an abortion and extra for you to leave me alone !! .. HELL NO ! You not killing my baby period and I'll just tell yo bitch ! .. A: chill tf out yeen telling her shit until we know do that my baby ! .. " i slapped him cause at this point he gmfu " " he pushed me down ! .. A: mane I'm out ! .. FUCK YOU !