24

Porsha
Later on that day

" so when we got to the room it was so beautiful i was falling inlove Mexico is so pretty I've never been this far but i sat my bags on the bed and went out to the patio where the wind was blowing sun was shining August came up behind me wrapping his hands around me as my soft hand rubbing on his arms "

A: you like it ? .. yes baby i love it thank you ! " i kissed him & he picked me up are kisses got more connected and stronger he carried me to the bed and lay me down without disconnecting "

" right when August was pulling my pants down my phone started ringing it was my baby ft me so i had to answer "

Hey baby wyd !? .. A: nothing watching th with granny ! .. you being a good girl ? .. A: yes ma'am ! But can Daddy come get me today he wanna take me to park & ice cream ? .. umm idk about that ! .. A: please please please ! .. let me call him & I'll call you back ok ?! .. A: ok ! .. i love you ! .. A: love you mama !

August : that was Aaliyah ? .. yea she wanna go to her dads igs he called her without my asking me first ! .. " i called Terrence "

T: Yo !? .. Um why you didn't call & asked me first for Aaliyah you know I'm in Mexico ion want her leaving nowhere ! .. T: it's my daughter didn't think i had to ask you SHIT PROSHA ! .. & she's my child in my custody so yes i need to KNOW where tf my daughter going too & where she gonna be at period ! .. T: mane can i get My daughter or not ian finna play games with yo ho ass ! .. HO !? Who tf you calling a Ho ! .. " August snatch the phone out my hand before i could even go off in this bum ass nigga mane !

A: Aye Dog we ain't doing no disrespect ya feel me don't call her out her mfn name my nigga! .. T: mane who tf you supposed to be NIGGA ! .. AUGUST MFN ALSINA that's who keep playing with me I'm show you NIGGA ! .. " August give me the phone ! " .. T: so you got this ho as nigga coming for me ! .. Ian got him doing nun look you can't get Aaliyah until i get back ! T: Bitch fuck you bye.