33

Kim 2 days later .. Friday

" Porsha not answering my phone calls her mom said she don't know where she at idk what to do I've been calling & texting her I'm worried about her Aaliyah was my goddaughter so I'm hurt & in pain too but my bestfriend needs me more but i can't seem to get in touch i just wanna tell her i love her man .. "

" i called one more time she finally answered "
Hey P how you doing love ? wanna blow ? .. P: hey I'm sorry i just need time I'm at my old crib packing Aaliyah clothes you can come over .. " ok omw now !

" when i pulled up at Porsha crib i got out and went inside she was in Aaliyah room just crying i walked over too her sat on floor with her and hugged her "

P: why my baby Kim why lord why ?!! .. " i started crying too i hate seeing her in pain like this it hurts me so much " i know I'm here for you boo i love you ! .. P: it's just I'll never thought that someone would shot my baby then Terrance alive but my baby is gone man i want ANSWER I WANT JUSTICE FOR Aaliyah She need that i won't sleep i want until i find out who killed my child !!! .. & I'm right here with you ! ..

" i lighted up the blunt " .. " we was smoking passing back & forward we was finish packing Aaliyah stuff because her funeral is tomorrow & Idek how Porsha finna take this !! .

P: i feel like this a Dream yaknow I'm just waiting to wake up my heart is shattered i don't have no words at all !! .. have you heard from August ? .. P : yes he been blowing me up but I'm not talking to him i didn't tell you but before the day of the shooting i answered his phone and it was a bitch and she was like she pregnant by August so me and him got into he was like he only did it once with a condom her due date don't add up all this bs so the girls pulls up i beat her mfn ass after that i haven't talked to him since then & why is my life falling apart Kim !

It's gonna get better i promise you that it's gonna get better Porsha GOD is with her she's in a better place smiling she don't want you down here crying she is a strong Aaliyah is in a happy place !!!

P: Darrin been asking can he come over but idk i really don't wanna be bothered but Ik he care so i might let him come over later .. P: my baby funeral tomorrow and i went all out she got her horse carrying her yes LLALLIYAH .. I'm here with you all the way i gotta go get Skylor i love you so much P ! .. P: i love you too K ! .. " i hugged her kissed her forehead and left her crib "

 " i hugged her kissed her forehead and left her crib "

August

" I hate that this happen to Porsha idc if she mad at me I'm here for her & i know where she at i got her flowers card with money in it & bear ! I pulled up at her house i knocked on the door and she answered!

P: August what you doing here !? .. i stop by to bring you this stuff and talk to you ! .. P: it's really not a good time honestly ! .. i know please 5 minutes !? .. " she let me in " ..

How you feeling ? .. P: i can't explain that was my baby girl my only child my world man and SHES GONE !!! " she started crying i tried to touch her but she wouldn't let me " .. P: why are you here !? .. i know we ain't on good terms rn but i still love you & im fighting for our relationship Prosha Aaliyah was like a daughter to me too she was that was my princess i know i fucked up but Porsha I'm so sorry it was a one time thing when we got into it and i went out doing dumb shit but that baby isn't mines I'm getting a blood test i just want my girl back !!? .. P: August i  trusted you dude you made me think you were different but you the same a lame ass nigga & we ain't got shit to talk about nomore you can leave because every time i think about this shit i get even angry  ! .. i love you see you tomorrow! .. P: yea