31

Prosha

" so August was asleep on the couch he didn't even sleep with me last night which was strange but his phone was ringing and i decided to answer "

Hello ? .. C: Mhm who is this !? .. No who is this tf ? .. C: Aw you must be August little gf well I'm Ciara we been Fucking around and I'm pregnant by his child ! He ain't yo man like you thought boo ! .. Bitch you real miserable but I'll see you around when I'm done beating his ass too ok sis bye !

" August jumped up " .. A: what you doing with my phone PROSHA !! .. WHO TF IS CIARA & why TF SHE SAYUNG SHE PREGNANT WITH YO MFN CHILD AUGUST ! .. " i threw his phone to the wall " .. A: mane that ain't my baby Porsha look I'm sorry it was only one time i promise bae ! .. " i started fighting his ass cause at this point I'm behind pissed , he threw me on the couch but i was pulling his hair ! " A: Prosha let me go ! .. nah bruh fuck you on god lame ass nigga " .. A: where you going !!? Yeen going nowhere on god ! .. watch me you got a BITCH PREGNANT AUGUST WTF !

 watch me you got a BITCH PREGNANT AUGUST WTF !

August

" mane now Prosha done found out I'm finna lose it fr i swear to god I'm finna go slap tf outta Ciara on me "

" Porsha was in the room packing her stuff & Aaliyah ! " .. No you ain't leaving me Porsha .. P: move August yes i am I'm straight " then i send tears coming down her eyes which touches a night cause DAMN ! I tried to touch her she Juke away from me with her bags in her hands but i snatched her keys ! " .. P: August give me my shit Ian playing ! .. no yeen leave on gaf what you say ! .. P: yes i am you can't make me stay you did this too us , i didn't fuck you & that bitch ! I KNOW PORSHA DMAN IK SORRY ! .. P: who tf you yelling at ! You act like this my fault ! .. why tf you answer my phone ! .. P: tf you MEAN AUGUST ! you wasn't even gonna tell me ! .. yes i was i was gonna get a blood test first cause the fucking dates don't add up ! I used a damn condom !

 yes i was i was gonna get a blood test first cause the fucking dates don't add up ! I used a damn condom !

Ciara

" so I'm pulling up to August crib & i see they outside arguing so i get out the car shit cause she needs to know!

A: bruh Ciara wtf you doing here you stalking us !! .. " his gf tried to run up on me but August grabbed her " .. P bitch you gmfu ho ! .. oo you seem real mad sweety cause I'm carrying yo nigga child ! .. A: bruh Ciara gtfo on bruh before she whoop yo ass ! .. she ain't gonna beat shit & that's on my child ! " she kept trynna get around August to reach me finally her ass ran up we both started swinging "

August

They ass fighting & Prosha beating her ass straight face shots Ciara was pulling hair but Prosha was beating tf outta her but she pregnant so I'm trynna get her off of Ciara cause that might be my baby so she gotta chill .. Porsha chill bae ! .. C: you let her hit me I'm pressing charges ho! .. P: IDGAF you on OUR Property ! AUGUST let me go don't touch me nasty ass ! .. Prosha got in her car left right after Ciara and I'm standing here looking stupid asf like what i done did