20

Kim
Later on that day ..

" begin a stay at home mom has been wonderful but depressing at time because i haven't had any fun since i had my baby girl Skylor Chris been out doing what he wanna do and stop begin here for me & the baby i thought this would make him step up more but it's pushing us apart to the point where i just wanna pack me & my baby stuff and leave go back in with my mom for while he comes home @3 am in morning now smelling like stinky bitches i don't even say nothing anymore to him idk what to do anymore i love him but if he's going to continue to do this ain't no point in us anymore "

" i had just fed sky burp her and laid her down in her crib while i go downstairs clean the house and cook for super tonight .. Chris walks in the house

C: where Sky ? .. laying down sleep ! .. C: what you finna cook I'm hungry asl .. Bbq chicken green beans macaroni mashed potatoes! .. C: Finna SMASH hell yeah I'm finna go smoke this blunt " then Skylor started crying ! .. Chris can you get her while i cook please .. C: i just told you I'm finna go smoke my blunt you go get her ! .. IM FUCKING COOKING TF ! .. C: don't start that shid put her in the Swing while you cook simple tf.. " at this point i snapped .. NIGGA are you fucking serious wtf you can't go get your daughter while i cook for yo dumb ass see I'm tired of this i can't do this nomore I'm done !! .. C: Wtf you mean you done yeen going nowhere not with my child !! .. You haven't did shid for her since i had her you come in late smelling like bitches you walk right pass us half of the time you don't spend time with us at all i can't we don't deserve this we'll be at my moms place until you get your shid together ! " i walk right passed him he tried to crib me i snatched away !

 You haven't did shid for her since i had her you come in late smelling like bitches you walk right pass us half of the time you don't spend time with us at all i can't we don't deserve this we'll be at my moms place until you get your shid togeth...

Chris

" I was heated at this point she think she finna leave with my child she Bs "

I run right behind her to the bed room while she pack a bag " You not leaving tf ! .. K: yea i am so gtfo out my face Rs ! .. "i took her bag that had some of her clothes she tried to grab it from me then started punching a nigga like wtf she on " i grabbed her ass pinned her down " you need chill tf out !! " she bit a nigga "" AHHH Tf KIM ! " K: get off of me !! " HELL NAH chill out you not leaving ! K: Chris get off of me " she started crying ! " i got up when u let her up she started pushing me saying .. K: I hate you !! I hate you !! .. Chill bae damn ! " i grabbed her and hugged her tight ! " 

Why you acting like this ? .. K: you not there when i need you Chris I've been depressed since i had Skylor i have no help from you at dude like wtf then you cheating on me with bitches and don't lie foo Ik !! ..I'm sorry baby I'm help out I'm change & im not cheating on you so chill with that ! .. K: whatever i just need time to myself right now .. wtf are you saying KIM !!! .. K: me & you need a break Chris I'm sorry ! " i punched the wall in full range and walked out the house. "