Amusement Park

I was standing in a line to get my pass. My friends were here but they kept leaving me behind. It was pretty annoying but only one stayed with.

"Darren, you got money with you right? I just don't want you to go broke. I'll pay for the tickets." I was assuring him, so he won't feel like he will not have any money to spend.

"Okay, okay. Girl, we need to get going." He spoke, darting his eyes.

He scoffed when he saw someone making fun of the way he was acting. He just turned his back in them and faced me.

"Tell me about it." I groaned, moving a step up with him. I had my wallet out, counting the money. I had plenty of money.

Looking up when the couple in front of me disappeared, I guess it was our turn to pay now. How come the line is going by so fast now?

"Hello, are you guys getting regular or VIP passes?" A woman politely asked.

"Do you want to do VIP?" I asked him.

"No, regular is fine. We don't want to go bankrupt, honey." He crossed his arms. Darren can be so dramatic but this is one of the reasons why we are good friends. Or moreover, a family even though we aren't related.

"Regular, please." I smiled as I got my money out, ready to pay for it.

We had to exchange our names and everything. She gave our bracelet passes and let us in.

Once we made to the amusement park, two people came running towards us. Oh. Those are our friends, Jessie and Brad. Their son, Cory, was with them.

"Bianca! Darren! You came!" Jessie grinned and gave us a hug. Brad just waved at us. Typical Brad.

Darren gave them hugs as well but an awkward one. He wasn't a fan of hugging friends who just suddenly stopped talking to him.

"Hey! How are you?" I smiled.

"We're great. It's been so long since I last saw Darren. Why don't you guys come hang out with?" She asked as Cory smiled at Darren.

I looked at Darren who nodded softly. He knew I wasn't the one who liked to blow people off just because. I smiled and agreed to spend the day with them.

As time went by, I had noticed I was being left out once again. I don't mind it. Well, I sort of do mind but what can I do?

"I gotta go to the restroom!" I told them before rushing to the restroom. My bladder felt so full, so full that it feels like it's going to explode.

After I was done going to the bathroom, I washed my hands and dried them. I made my way out of the restroom. A few steps ahead, I bumped into someone.

"Omo, I'm sorry!" A deep voice said as he grabbed onto my shoulder. He had prevented my falling.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I laughed, looking up at him before straighten myself. My laughter slowly died down at the sight of this man.

His brown hair glowed in the sunlight. His skin so flawless. His strength. My mind has malfunctioned.

 My mind has malfunctioned