Sneaking Around

Kordell & Aysia have been sneaking around with one another for about a month now. If Aysia's boyfriend found out, she'd be in her last days & if Kordell's girl found out, well he'd lie just to keep her. *
   Since it's Saturday night, Aysia got off early from work cause the bookstore doesn't get too much traffic during the weekend. The ride home was longer than usual because she had 2 hours left before her and Kordell meet up at his place. Once she arrived home her boyfriend met her at the door to welcome her in, he took her belongings and led to the dinner table where he had dinner prepared for them.
   She took a seat as he gently massaged her shoulder and kissed her neck, his hand crept around her waist between her thighs & up her skirt making its way to her plump begging lips. Tyler wasted no time when it came to pleasing her, he massaged her clit with the softest touch it caused her to jerk back as a moan slipped from her throat. His thumb stayed in place over her clit as his pointer and middle finger made way into her grip. She lets her head fall back and rest against his chest and let his fingers do the talking. Aysia then snatched her white button down shirt open to expose her size D perky breast, her skin was a caramel tone & her chocolate colored areolas melted so beautifully into it.
   Tyler leaned over, swirling his tongue around her hard nipple before taking it into his warm & wet mouth. In the process his fingers are getting coated in cream, Aysia's breathing picks up as a sign of her about to release her pressure. "I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum!" Her arms wrap around his shoulders to grip his shirt. She cums and coats his fingers before pulling his hand from her glistening honey pot and sliding his fingers into her mouth to suck his fingers clean.
   Before she could say a word she's lifted off the chair and placed on the counter, he cups her legs at the bend of her knee and pushes them back as far as they'd go without making her uncomfortable. Tyler gives her a wink before sliding his tongue down her opening as if he was unlocking a secret door. He then spreads her lips to suck on her throbbing clit, massaging it before sliding back inside her with his two favorite fingers. Aysia's legs begin to shake from the overwhelming pleasure, it's becoming too much for her to handle that this second nut came quicker than they expected. She begged him to stop but he kept going until he knew for sure couldn't take anymore.
   Moments after she gathered herself she jumped from the counter and made her way to the shower. After what seemed like a long 30 minute shower, Aysia got herself lotioned down, dressed & decided to lay down before she met with Kordell.
  *Co-worker: You still down to meet up for drinks tonight?
*Aysia: Girl yea, why wouldn't I be?
*Co-worker: Ok, wear my favorite outfit.
Aysia smiles as she locks her phone, walking to the closet to put his favorite lingerie on.