Part 5: How We Met

It was Aysia and Kordell's sophomore year of high school, they dated on & off since middle but during high school things got serious between them. Kordell was actually starting to prove himself to Aysia, he dropped his extra females, spent more time with her, they had study dates & the beginning of their junior year, Aysia got pregnant. She hid her pregnancy up until she miscarried, her moods were off, she was tired, hurt, drained & not herself for a few months. Her grades dropped, she wasn't doing so good in basketball but through it all Kordell was there to boost her spirits & get her back to where she was supposed to be.
    Though they had broken up they were extremely close and promised to stay the best of friends, no matter happens & that was a promise they kept. Both of them graduated at the top of their class, their families came together & threw the biggest party for the neighborhood before they sent them off to college. Aysia went for Nursing & Business as for Kordell he only went cause he had a full ride due to sports. In that time apart they focused on themselves, had other relationships & when it was time for them to come back home they always found their way back to one another. Only this time was different.
   Kordell came back with a girl around his arm & Aysia as wrapped around someone else's arm, she thought since her and Kordell hadn't seen one another the chemistry had died. She'd find out that that was true, Aysia's father helped her bring her bags & boxes in just to ease up the load on his baby girl. When she stepped inside she saw Kordell waiting for her on the couch, right then they both knew that they weren't over each other but they couldn't be together due to their current relationship.
                       ___________________
Aysia started working at a Bookstore as a side hustle, she had her own Makeup line, hair salon & was currently working on opening a beauty bar all while helping her boyfriend of two years get his business together.
    Tyler and Aysia met during her sophomore year of college but his senior and they hit it off. He met her parents and they adored him & even stepped up to put money into his dentist office to get him started. His parents put him up for adoption at birth & his foster parents died in a plane crash coming back from a family vacation. He's had a rough life but Aysia made it easier to deal with. Tyler has a few friends he graduated with come work with him in his office & that's where Mia came into his life. In the beginning it was strictly business until the more they worked together then things became a little more personal between the two in the office. It went from exchanging sexual comments to kissing then sex on their lunch break. Let's not get it confused, Mia was fully aware of who Aysia was, how? Mia shops with Aysia, she buys from her makeup & hair line. Mia was also introduced to Aysia personally by Tyler.
  Tyler loved Aysia but he no longer wanted to be with her because she didn't show in interest in dentistry & he wanted someone he could share the office with & build a dentistry empire but Aysia was a girl of her own plans though she fully supported Tyler. He was in a bind, if he leave her now then he won't get money from her parents to put into his business then he'll have to start from the bottom & he doesn't want to do that but his plans along with Mia's were about to crumble and fall.